Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you take a **** in your girls house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Do you take a **** in your girls house?

Or tell her that you just took a poop. or when she grabs you and you let out a BIG FART

PPFPFPFPf... oops

Yeah, i don't see why not. Unless you've been dating her for less than six months or so.

Comment

No, have to have standards, go before you get there and if you need to go, leave and go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Yeah, i don't see why not. Unless you've been dating her for less than six months or so.
        i tried not to. but when i was prettty much living with her (the girl at the time) i waited till i showered so she couldnt hear any farts on the toilet

Comment

You should try farting in bed.

The results are HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing when you get that response of just squealing and slapping whilst realising its completely ridiculous and pointless.

F'ucking beautiful, gets me worked up for session 2.

Comment

you don't have a girlfriend Poop Stain try again with another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              i tried not to. but when i was prettty much living with her (the girl at the time) i waited till i showered so she couldnt hear any farts on the toilet
              lol..I used to be shied like that around women, until i'd met a girl named Kendra whom basically didn't mind me being myself. After that, i tried not to hid anything when i'm around women.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2bnz6k0bXM

Comment

No bathroom. Just shovel and sand.

Comment

take a **** in her yard and blame it on the dog

Comment

Working...
                    X