No announcement yet.

I have this girl that got it bad like Usher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I have this girl that got it bad like Usher

I've known her since high school and went our ways for 10 years. So we start chillin' again and fu(king. She has 2 kids so I'd ask if her babydaddy was a issue and she said no. So, she moves back in with her babydaddy and when we're chilling I ask her again if they're together and she says no, just living. So that's the green light.

Now we're close to dating but her babydaddy is a factor and she loves me and not him. I told her we couldn't be nothing if she lived with him. And she understood. So I stop seeing her for month, just talking on the phone at times or chat. Then she just disappears for a few months. So, on FB I saw a mutual friend saying she's coming to town for a wedding.And girl I was messing with was going also.

So I went to the hotel my friend was staying in after the wedding to see her because I haven't seen her in 12 years. So we get to talking and I told her I see you and so and so went to a wedding and that's why you're down here. She said,"Yeah, it was so and so's wedding"(the girl I'm messing with) I had the most shocked face like I found out Big Foot and Frankenstein was real. Then she tells me "You didn't know that?" I said no, not even close. Then my friend says "She told me not to tell you she was getting married" Fu(kin' scandalous...

So months go by and I let her do her thing and then she hits me up saying she wants to fu(k. She still doesn't know I know she's married now. I told her no because she's married. She was shocked I knew. Haha. Our mutual friend told me not to tell her she told me so I didn't.

So now she posts on FB about her nice life.time with her husband and how she loves him and all that yada yada yada yada. All while she's on chat with me saying she wants to suck my di(k and wants to fu(k soon. Talk about stunned. Haha. And I tell her she has a husband now and she said "So? He doesn't give it like you do" I was like WOOOOOOOOW!!!

So that's where I'm at now. Talk about fu(ked up. I'd be afraid I'd get drunk and post on her wall some naughty things jokingly and her husband sees it. Haha. He already knows we've fu(ked because he looked on her account before. She's already said she'd divorce her husband to be with me. She's dead serious, too.

ain't worth it. let it be homie.

Comment

if she does or does not divorce her husband she is a 2 dollar ho,thats it

**** her again if you aint getting nothing else but if you are then tell her to **** off and stop acting like a little puppy dog on a leash,who cares if she tells you that your better than her husband,she lying to you

she's bored and your a easy option

myself i would **** her record it and send it to her husband

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        if she does or does not divorce her husband she is a 2 dollar ho,thats it

**** her again if you aint getting nothing else but if you are then tell her to **** off and stop acting like a little puppy dog on a leash,who cares if she tells you that your better than her husband,she lying to you

she's bored and your a easy option

myself i would **** her record it and send it to her husband
        Daaamn! I'd watch the news to see the coverage of the murder.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          Daaamn! I'd watch the news to see the coverage of the murder.
          harsh but a ***** like that needs it done to her,if not you then there will be somebody else,she will leave that poor **** one day and take half of his stuff after cheating on him all the way through their relationship

if she dies-she dies

Comment

harsh but a ***** like that needs it done to her,if not you then there will be somebody else,she will leave that poor **** one day and take half of his stuff after cheating on him all the way through their relationship

if she dies-she dies
            Brutal! That's some Jerry Springer stuff.

Comment

That's reckless, goes to show how scandolous hoes are, and the limits they lack..

I don't know if I'd keep staining tho, just for the sake of her husband, it's kinda messed up, but if not you, I'm sure there's another dick she'll find to hop on, so if it's that good get at it til you're tired of it..
              Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 04-08-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                Brutal! That's some Jerry Springer stuff.
                sounds far from the truth but that could happen very easily,some of these slags are so sly and get what ever they want,when they are finished the men get ****ed over and they move onto another c0ck

up to you bro....your call do you what ever you fancy,have fun

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  That's reckless, goes to show how scandolous hoes are, and the limits they lack..

I don't know if I'd keep staining tho, just for the sake of her husband, it's kinda messed up, but if not you, I'm sure there's another dick she'll find to hop on, so if it's that good get at it til you're tired of it..
                  Oh, I'm not at all. I sometimes try to help her with her own relationship with her husband but I get included in there somewhere. Haha

Comment

sounds far from the truth but that could happen very easily,some of these slags are so sly and get what ever they want,when they are finished the men get ****ed over and they move onto another c0ck

up to you bro....your call do you what ever you fancy,have fun
                    Naw, I'm good. I'm just trying to be a good friend to her.

Comment

Working...
                    X