No announcement yet.

what would you do with $400 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do with $400 million?

what would you do with $400 million lottery win?

give it all to charity.

Comment

Quit my job and never work again. I'd travel all over and buy a nice house on the ocean. Troll boxingscene probably.

Comment

The question is what wouldn't I do....

That is so much money, most people can't even comprehend how much it really is. You would literally be a modern day king.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          The question is what wouldn't I do....

That is so much money, most people can't even comprehend how much it really is. You would literally be a modern day king.
          The idea of being able to do pretty much anything you want to do, at any time, is really something hard to wrap your head around. It is crazy to think, "Oh, I feel like going to France today", and being able to actually do that.

Comment

I'd use 50 mil to set up some youth projects in London and Yorkshire.

I'd devote 150 mil towards film budgets (my brother and I like to direct).

20 mil on about 8 different properties. Wouldn't want anything over the top, just a big place in London, nice flats in NY, LA, Hong Kong.

I'd buy three cars. A Lexus RX, a vintage sports car and something else that might take my fancy.

Might open an art gallery too.

I'd treat my friends to big weekends out every so often.

I'd even arrange a boxingscene meet in Las Vegas - pay for people to fly over, book a suite in Mandalay Bay/Luxor/wherever and go to see a big fight (hopefully May v Pac), give everyone some $ to gamble with, go out hard during the night. That'd be sick you know. If anyone on here gets rich follow this plan

Comment

i would buy myself a few mansions in london, ny, la, miami, dubai. buy my close mates some mansions. get a jet, some serious cars, jewellery like this for starters

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                i would buy myself a few mansions in london, ny, la, miami, dubai. buy my close mates some mansions. get a jet, some serious cars, jewellery like this for starters
                id buy cheap, fake jewelry if im rich. aint shiyet u can tell me if already driving a aventador.

Comment

need to get me one of these

Comment

i would offer 300mill for 300 billy boxingscene points then become boxingscene king

Comment

Working...
                    X