Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Eagles season over?

This is very depressing... 1-3

Bring on Kafka.

But in seriousness. Eagles will make the playoffs. Then lose first round.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      This is very depressing... 1-3
      who would have thought the Redskins would be in first at this point?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Bring on Kafka.

But in seriousness. Eagles will make the playoffs. Then lose first round.
        Yeah, they always sneak there way into the playoffs. They dont have much wiggle room with 3 losses already.

They also play Cowboys twice, Giants once more, and the Pats and Jets. But I could see them only losing 2 or 3 more games.

But then again Iam way too optimistic about this team

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Yeah, they always sneak there way into the playoffs. They dont have much wiggle room with 3 losses already.

They also play Cowboys twice, Giants once more, and the Pats and Jets. But I could see them only losing 2 or 3 more games.

But then again Iam way too optimistic about this team

I'll be shocked if they don't make the playoffs. Hell, with Jeff Garcia, they made the playoffs.

Comment

ahhh they will be fine no doubt...D will end up steppen up and do their thing...the damn Vikings tho...another subject...McNabb is done let it go...give AP the damn ball and let him run

Comment

Too many egos, too much spotlight. It takes a really great team to win when they are expected to. Eagles will be great next year. Gonna take a whole season to gel and get it down.

Comment

Way too early to rule out the Eagles.

I expect to the Eagles to get their shit together late in the season and make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I'll be shocked if they don't make the playoffs. Hell, with Jeff Garcia, they made the playoffs.
                  They just need to snap out of this.

The way they are losing these games are crazy. They should have had 2 touchdowns on the board that they didnt get.

**** like Ronnie Brown throwing the ball backwards for some reason wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Way too early to rule out the Eagles.

I expect to the Eagles to get their shit together late in the season and make the playoffs.
                    The NFC is rather competitive this year with some teams like Detroit playing well and some talented teams not playing well atm(you would expect them to pick it up). Not to mention that division is always tough. You might have to go 10-6 to make it in the playoffs this year if you want a WC(assuming the eagles dont win the division). Starting off 1-3 makes it rather difficult.

Comment

Working...
                    X