Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd's blood been drawn or has he been Tested during his vacation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Floyd's blood been drawn or has he been Tested during his vacation?

Has Floyd been tested while he has been on vacation? Sounds like a good time to juice it up for a few years.

All the *****s are calling for "take the test". But they dont realize the test Floyd proposed wouldnt catch anything, Athletes cycle their doping around their events/fights.

The only way to catch people is when boxers get their boxing license the commision should test them 2-3 times per year at RANDOM intervals EVEN IF THEY DONT FIGHT. This would be the only way to catch someone, taking their blood before/after fight wouldnt catch anything.

People crying "take the test" but it will catch nothing, unless there is strict random testing (not like *****s silly test) by the commision regardless if fighter is active or not, if he holds a license in your state you have to get random blood samples from him during the year, not just before/after a fight.

But people will never use their head, they think Floyd has some magical testing.

This is how testing should be done by WBO/WBC,Etc/Commisions.

Fighter gets license or belt:
    Have inspectors come 3 times per year to persons house or gym at RANDOM times (could be 1 month after his fight) and take the blood.

If fighter is in another country you outsource this to an independant lab to go and take persons blood.

This will be only way to ensure proper testing so fighters wont Juice for 3 months then fight in 2 and start process all over again.

But yet you guys think that doing Floyds test will catch something? wtf? its not even OST, its a sham, you guys dont want to help catch cheaters, just making excuses. If you are serious this is the only way to go.

Another original post by Medved. This subject has NEVER been brought up before on NSB, NEVER. I applaud you for using the Search feature of this website, I'm sure you searched for many minutes, and couldn't find anything on this exact very topic, there is no way there are dozens of threads with nearly the exact same thread title. And because of that, I applaud you for your creativity and originality. Excellent work my man, another 5 star thread from the great Medved.

Comment

medved is a joke floyd taking osdt for ortiz now be a good boy and delete your account ok

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Has Floyd been tested while he has been on vacation? Sounds like a good time to juice it up for a few years.

All the *****s are calling for "take the test". But they dont realize the test Floyd proposed wouldnt catch anything, Athletes cycle their doping around their events/fights.

The only way to catch people is when boxers get their boxing license the commision should test them 2-3 times per year at RANDOM intervals EVEN IF THEY DONT FIGHT. This would be the only way to catch someone, taking their blood before/after fight wouldnt catch anything.

People crying "take the test" but it will catch nothing, unless there is strict random testing (not like *****s silly test) by the commision regardless if fighter is active or not, if he holds a license in your state you have to get random blood samples from him during the year, not just before/after a fight.

But people will never use their head, they think Floyd has some magical testing.

Have inspectors come 3 times per year to persons house or gym at RANDOM times (could be 1 month after his fight) and take the blood.

If fighter is in another country you outsource this to an independant lab to go and take persons blood.

This will be only way to ensure proper testing so fighters wont Juice for 3 months then fight in 2 and start process all over again.

But yet you guys think that doing Floyds test will catch something? wtf? its not even OST, its a sham, you guys dont want to help catch cheaters, just making excuses. If you are serious this is the only way to go.
        some very valid points.......

one problem though i think will be the cost and logistics, tracking and monitoring of the tests.....

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Hey ****** who would wanna test him when he was retired??? Do they test retired people now days?

He came back and when it was fight time when it mattered they took his blood,him and mosley did something duckqiao is afraid of and that is the olympic style test.

But here for all the pac stans listen to your fraud stutter and lie

Comment

MMM me no like test mmmm me feel weak in morales fight mmmm me nearly faint mmmm

interesting how duckqiao blamed the blood test in the video but after the fight he blamed his gloves and shoes.

Comment

Hey medved maybe you should write a letter to the commission to check on Muhammad Ali maybe he's on something too you dumb ******.

Comment

How can you make a thread about Mayweather not taking tests when Pacquiao won't accept the same ones Mayweather is taking.

Comment

I already answered this a while ago...

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
                  Not all fighters fight year around. Some Fighters have limited boxer licenses, therefore testing them year round would be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                    How can you make a thread about Mayweather not taking tests when Pacquiao won't accept the same ones Mayweather is taking.
                    yes but me feel weak me no fight good when take blood me get big feet and shoes get small ok i go sing song and file lawsuit now byeeee

Comment

Working...
                    X