No announcement yet.

Official OSU versus Texas thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official OSU versus Texas thread

...This will be a place to rejoice in another OSU recent **** showing, or to rejoice in the Buckeyes once again playing big on the big stage tonight.

Hook em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im from Ohio and I dont watch a lot of college football. But from what ive seen, OSU is going to get trashed by Colt and the Horns.

Comment

man, this is the trojans celebration spot,

Pac 10(5-0) in bowl games

Comment

Go Buckeyes...a win by State means that the Big 12 South was not quite what everyone made it out to be.

Ive taken it in the ass all year from Big 12 fans telling me how great the conference is (ive agreed) and how bad the Pac 10 is (I fought)...everyone **** on the big ten and if Ohio State can win (I dont think they will) that would call for an end of the year conference evaluation.

Go Buckeyes!

Comment

Texas wins easy

Comment

Well I've got points on Texas, but I hope it is a close game. I think OSU should have a huge chip on their shoulder. Most experts don't even think they should have been given a bcs bowl birth and after their recent struggles and the fact that nobody gives them a chance in this game they have a lot to prove. Texas on the other hand are still pissed that they didn't get the nod to play for the Big 12 title. Personally I think the right team is playing for the title. I think the Gators would kill Texas. Oklahoma will be a much better game. If the Buckeyes embrace the underdog position and come out with something to prove they could shock the world. Or they could come out flat and prove that they and the big 10 sucks.
              Last edited by AliKillsTyson; 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

rooting for the buckeyes tonight

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                  Go Buckeyes...a win by State means that the Big 12 South was not quite what everyone made it out to be.

Ive taken it in the ass all year from Big 12 fans telling me how great the conference is (ive agreed) and how bad the Pac 10 is (I fought)...everyone **** on the big ten and if Ohio State can win (I dont think they will) that would call for an end of the year conference evaluation.

Go Buckeyes!
                  LOL! Like the Big 10 has fared much better! Texas is going to make an example out of OSU tonight. They are going to make a statement to the nation that the Sooners blow donkey dick, and it should be the Horns playing the Gators! Hopefully they can get a piece of the title if they win by enough pts...

UT has taken it up the ass this year, and I hope the unleash the fury on "THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY"

Comment

Texas by **** violation

Comment

Working...
                    X