No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley-Bertino, Rogan-Sosnowski, Walker-Rossy Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley-Bertino, Rogan-Sosnowski, Walker-Rossy Set

Audley Harrison and Martin Rogan could clash in the semi-finals of the sold out Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights III after landing fights in the first two quarter-finals live on Sky Sports, WealthTV and WealthTV.com.

Rogan kicks off the action against former World title challenger Albert Sosnowski and the winner will face either Harrison or Denmark’s Claus Bertino in the first semi-final.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think the winner of rossy\walker takes the tourney...they are the 2 best fighters in my opinion...i wish tye fields & sprott were in instead of lewison & bertino

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      i think the winner of rossy\walker takes the tourney...they are the 2 best fighters in my opinion...i wish tye fields & sprott were in instead of lewison & bertino
      I'm predicting and rooting for Travis Walker. His boxing skills are average but he's very experienced and he has good power. I don't think too highly of Rossy, he's a tough jorneyman but that's about it. Also I wouldn't be surprised Sosnowski was able to win this tourney.

Comment

Working...
      X