Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Margarito Leaves his Wife, Alfredo Angulo Arrested
    March 5, 2012 By Edgar Gonzalez

Click Here to Play

Lately there has been several rumors circulating the internet. We’ll start with Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo. Angulo recently lost a six-round brawl against James Kirkland and prior to his first round KO against Joseph Gomez, “El Perro” was inactive for almost year due to immigration issues where he was forced to leave the United States.

margarito-and-michelleRumor is Alfredo Angulo was trying to cross the United States border illegally and was caught during his attempt. This will not be the first time Alfredo Angulo tried to entered the U.S. illegally. He has been deported back to Mexico before and then snuck back. That’s when his promoter, Gary Shaw, and the big TV networks found out the slugger was in the U.S. illegally.

I spoke with Michael Miller, Angulo’s manager and attorney, and he has confirmed that the rumors of Angulo being arrested are completely false. I am glad it is not true as it will jeopardize his career even more. I am a huge fan of Angulo and I wish him nothing but the best.

Another rumor is that Antonio Margarito has parted ways with his high school sweet heart, Michelle. Margarito has been spotted with another woman in his home town of Tijuana in different occasions.
    Michelle has also changed her Facebook relationship status to single. In a recent poll we did, many of you found Michelle to be very beautiful. Who knows the reasons why they split but we hope for the best for both Michelle and Margarito.

.myboxingfans.com/2012/03/margarito-leaves-his-wife-alfredo-angulo-arrested

I doubt Angulo was arrested. And Margarito and wife splitting possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
      Margarito Leaves his Wife, Alfredo Angulo Arrested
      March 5, 2012 By Edgar Gonzalez

Click Here to Play

Lately there has been several rumors circulating the internet. We’ll start with Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo. Angulo recently lost a six-round brawl against James Kirkland and prior to his first round KO against Joseph Gomez, “El Perro” was inactive for almost year due to immigration issues where he was forced to leave the United States.

margarito-and-michelleRumor is Alfredo Angulo was trying to cross the United States border illegally and was caught during his attempt. This will not be the first time Alfredo Angulo tried to entered the U.S. illegally. He has been deported back to Mexico before and then snuck back. That’s when his promoter, Gary Shaw, and the big TV networks found out the slugger was in the U.S. illegally.

I spoke with Michael Miller, Angulo’s manager and attorney, and he has confirmed that the rumors of Angulo being arrested are completely false. I am glad it is not true as it will jeopardize his career even more. I am a huge fan of Angulo and I wish him nothing but the best.

Another rumor is that Antonio Margarito has parted ways with his high school sweet heart, Michelle. Margarito has been spotted with another woman in his home town of Tijuana in different occasions.
      Michelle has also changed her Facebook relationship status to single. In a recent poll we did, many of you found Michelle to be very beautiful. Who knows the reasons why they split but we hope for the best for both Michelle and Margarito.

.myboxingfans.com/2012/03/margarito-leaves-his-wife-alfredo-angulo-arrested

:wank: :wank:

Comment

lmfao..damn i cant stop laughing.im imagining Angulo trying to run across the border.Jesus christ this is hilarious..

Comment

Not Michellegarito! Noo!

Comment

douchebag move by margarito

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Not Michellegarito! Noo!
              Lol at Michellegarito

Comment

do antonio and her have kids together?

Comment

old news that was denounced and proven wrong by me the day this "article" was posted. Family members of Angulo confirmed he is safe and has been helping under privileged kids in Mexico of late while waiting for his O1 visa

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                    do antonio and her have kids together?
                    no they're waiting for Tony's career to end

Comment

Working...
                    X