No announcement yet.

what is best for putting muscle on - help needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is best for putting muscle on - help needed

alright people, im in need of some advice.... if i want to put muscle on, how do i do that

Im 6 ft 3 and only weigh 12 stone, im havin trouble putting muscle on.... what should i eat, what should i not eat ????

how should i train.... do i use a really heavy weight and only do a few of each or lessen the weight ????

Originally posted by anthetamine
    alright people, im in need of some advice.... if i want to put muscle on, how do i do that

Im 6 ft 3 and only weigh 12 stone, im havin trouble putting muscle on.... what should i eat, what should i not eat ????

how should i train.... do i use a really heavy weight and only do a few of each or lessen the weight ????

What are your goals? You going for bulk? or you wanting to stay cut and lean?

Comment

I woulod like to put on quite a lot of bulk... i dont think my frame would ever allow me to go that big... but I would like to put some on, Im just struggling

Comment

I woulod like to put on quite a lot of bulk... i dont think my frame would ever allow me to go that big... but I would like to put some on, Im just struggling

Well since you are just wanting to get bulky then here we go.

Muscle is put on during rest and from nutrition. To put on muscle you are going to have to sleep, sleep, sleep recovery is an important process in building muscle. Also to put on muscle you have to EAT! Up your daily calorie intake by 200 calories and see how your results are.

Eat nothing but natural foods, nothing processed or in a box. You will need protein! Eat lean meats and fruits and vegetables, Bread is ok for going bulk! But make sure it isnt ENRICHED!

Lean meats will be your key to success, Red is ok just make sure it is lean, Steaks over hamburgers though

To put on bulk, Lift Heavy and Low Reps

a good rep range would be 10x6x4/10x8x6x4/12x8x6x4

LIFT HEAVY! But not to heavy, another key to building muscle and being successful is keeping your form. For example, Barbell curls dont swing your back and have to throw yourself to get it up, KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT!

EAT
        SLEEP
        DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
        PERFECT FORM

That is your key to success my friend your basic building blocks if you will.

I have a rigorous bulk routine, I used when I was into lifting weights and it made me go from 140 pounds to 165 in the matter of 4-6 months. I made incredible gains!

You will put fat on that is a given, You cant put on weight without adding a bit of fat so if you want give yourself 20 minutes of cardio twice a week.

Comment

cheers mate, Ive been eating chicken every day for my lunch, so it should work

thanks again bud

Comment

hmmm
            try some cattle steriods
            those should help bulk u up

Comment

i dont know

Comment

Try the Hardgainer website. You have to register but it's free andd there's nothing they don't know about lifting iron and gaining weight.

Lol

Comment

Do heavy weight 4 sets of 6-8 reps. Don't do this for longer than 6-8 weeks though as it will plateau and you should go back to a normal training routine. Get plenty of rest and don't do cardio on the same day as you do weights.

Comment

1 more thing.
                    if u go up soft and slow with the weight youll form a soft muscle

if u go up explosive youll form explosive reflexive muscle

Comment

Working...
                    X