No announcement yet.

Abdominals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdominals

I have been trying to suck in my gut for the longest time and everything I try does not work. Im 5'11'' and 160 lbs. I look skinny to anyone else but once I take my shirt off I just have the worst pot belly stomach. Does anyone know how I can alter my eating habits or excercises I can do to fix this problem?
    This would be much appreciated!

Had the same problem for years, only started taking fish oil a month ago and i am the most ripped i have ever been with out any change in diet or training.

Mega dose the fish oil!!

http://www.t-nation.com/article/supp...cr=supplements

Comment

To lose fat on your stomach you have to increase the amount of cardiovascular exercise you're doing; make sure you're using more calories than you're taking in. I assume you already know what foods you should be avoiding and what foods are good; example: fast foods as opposed to chicken, not fried. Sit ups, crunches, and other ab exercises won't get rid of a pot belly, as they will only make the muscles themselves larger and stronger. Hope that helps.

Comment

what is fish oil? whats it do?

Comment

Yeah, me too, I weigh 150 and look skinny as **** but then when i look at my body sideways in the mirror I can see the ****ing potbelly. But when I suck it in I can see my 6 pack.

Comment

Is there a certain type of fish oil that is the best brand?

Comment

their is n o magic supplement. Stop eating **** food and run...

Their is no easier way...

DISCIPLINE

Comment

man i was just like you. but i was 5'9 at 170lbs. I looked skinny to everyone but i had a gut and just felt stiff. so started doing yoga and lower ab workouts (plus a lot more, but thats what i added to my training). and now im down to 138lbs. It took about 6 months to lose all the weight because i paced myself. i work TOO MUCH and couldnt afford to get sore. plus i skate a grip, so thats also another form of training. i took it slow. but now i joined a gym and am ready to get er done.

Comment

Originally posted by Swellbo View Post
                  man i was just like you. but i was 5'9 at 170lbs. I looked skinny to everyone but i had a gut and just felt stiff. so started doing yoga and lower ab workouts (plus a lot more, but thats what i added to my training). and now im down to 138lbs. It took about 6 months to lose all the weight because i paced myself. i work TOO MUCH and couldnt afford to get sore. plus i skate a grip, so thats also another form of training. i took it slow. but now i joined a gym and am ready to get er done.
                  i also CHANGED my diet dramatically. NO SODA! NO JUNK! NO FAST FOOD!

WATER OAT MEAL FRUITS VEGETABLES PROTEIN, WATER WATER WATER! FRUITS WORKOUT PROTEIN WATER WATER WATER!

Comment

Working...
                  X