No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hopes April 20th Return Lands in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hopes April 20th Return Lands in The UK

Amir Khan wants to fight back in United Kingdom for the first time in two years. The 26-year-old has fought his last five opponents in America since beating Paul McCloskey in Manchester, back in April 2011.

Khan is getting married in the summer so wants to be back in action in the spring, probably on April 20.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it's in the UK the best we're going to get is Senchenko.

He should fight in the U.S and fight Lopez.

Comment

Smart move Khan. No top contender will be willing to go over to England, maybe Josesito Lopez would, and Khan obviously cant hold up against the top contenders here. He can make more money fighting scrubs in England. Khan doesnt have the type of fanbase like Hatton that will bring 11,000 to the states. Khan showed a lot of heart coming over here fighting in other fighters home towns but in the long run that wasnt very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        If it's in the UK the best we're going to get is Senchenko.

He should fight in the U.S and fight Lopez.
        I think Lopez would go to the UK - but wouldn't be the smartest move by both IMO. I hope they have someone other than Senchenkho - a Prescott rematch would get everyone excited - but then again if they want to fight Garcia this year they Need good warm up fights.

Comment

Senchenko will be the guy nobody is going to the uk to get robbed and we know khan doesn't want to fight a puncher

Comment

I think it's fair enough, Khan hasn't fought at home in 2 years.

All the robbery comments, is just the usual anti-khan nonsense

Lately hes fought Judah, petersen, molina and paulie all in their hometowns, and Maidana and Garcia on neutral ground.

Also Khan has never benefitted from a robbery in his entire career, in fact arguably getting shafted by a roided lamont petersen in his hometown.

It's not like he's Devon Alexander or some ****, so pipe down, haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              I think it's fair enough, Khan hasn't fought at home in 2 years.

All the robbery comments, is just the usual anti-khan nonsense

Lately hes fought Judah, petersen, molina and paulie all in their hometowns, and Maidana and Garcia on neutral ground.

Also Khan has never benefitted from a robbery in his entire career, in fact arguably getting shafted by a roided lamont petersen in his hometown.

It's not like he's Devon Alexander or some ****, so pipe down, haters.
              True that

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't try and make him go down to JWW....
                don't really now how you can justify a career WW going down to JWW.

Comment

I would really like to see Khan/Ortiz. Hope that one gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Hopefully he doesn't try and make him go down to JWW....
                    don't really now how you can justify a career WW going down to JWW.
                    He can't "make" him do anything.

He can offer him a payday for a fight at 140, the bloke can always say no.

I imagine it'll be at 147 though.

Comment

Working...
                    X