No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is a clean fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury is a clean fighter

Tyson served a backdated ban and thus has served his time. He's a clean fighter until proven otherwise.

Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

If he was clean there would have been no ban. Great thread Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      If he was clean there would have been no ban. Great thread Einstein.
      He's clean now, dumbass.

Tbf he always was clean, it was a stitch up by UKAD, but i cba going into all that now.

Comment

'it was a stich up'

If you give the benefit of the doubt to Fury popping for Nandrolone and claiming it was 'uncastrated boar'

Do you also give the benefit of the doubt to Lucas Browne claiming the Russians tainted his water, to Canelo for tainted taco's, Galahad for his brother spiking him with PEDS, to BJS for nasal inhalers?

basically you have to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone who popped for PEDS, or is just Fury because your a fangirl?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          'it was a stich up'

If you give the benefit of the doubt to Fury popping for Nandrolone and claiming it was 'uncastrated boar'

Do you also give the benefit of the doubt to Lucas Browne claiming the Russians tainted his water, to Canelo for tainted taco's, Galahad for his brother spiking him with PEDS, to BJS for nasal inhalers?

basically you have to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone who popped for PEDS, or is just Fury because your a fangirl?
          The facts - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/bo...Doping-hearing

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Yes mate because a article in the daily star written by Fury's promoter is definately going to be impartial and fact based

Comment

Yes mate because a article in the daily star written by Fury's promoter is definately going to be impartial and fact based
              Prove me wrong then. Show me the interview of Fury claiming it was due to eating boar?

You are probably one of these guys who sees "anonymous sources" in a news article and takes it as the truth.

Comment

Prove me wrong then. Show me the interview of Fury claiming it was due to eating boar?

You are probably one of these guys who sees "anonymous sources" in a news article and takes it as the truth.
                seriously? you are talking about credability and 'sources' and you post an article in the daily ****ing star by furys own promotor? FFS.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8105906.html

''Fury's cousin and fellow heavyweight fighter Hughie, 23, also tested positive for elevated levels of the banned steroid nandrolone.

Both men blamed the result on eating uncastrated wild boar. It is a similar defence to the one used by Spanish cyclist and two-time Tour de France winner Alberto Contador, who tested positive for the banned steroid in 2010.''

Comment

seriously? you are talking about credability and 'sources' and you post an article in the daily ****ing star by furys own promotor? FFS.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8105906.html

''Fury's cousin and fellow heavyweight fighter Hughie, 23, also tested positive for elevated levels of the banned steroid nandrolone.

Both men blamed the result on eating uncastrated wild boar. It is a similar defence to the one used by Spanish cyclist and two-time Tour de France winner Alberto Contador, who tested positive for the banned steroid in 2010.''
                  When did Fury claim it was due to eating boar? Who did he claim it to? Just because a journalist states something, doesn't mean it's true.

I posted a direct statement from Frank Warren, written by him, the paper/website is irrelevant.

Comment

When did Fury claim it was due to eating boar? Who did he claim it to? Just because a journalist states something, doesn't mean it's true.

I posted a direct statement from Frank Warren, written by him, the paper/website is irrelevant.
                    The statement from Warren is irrelevant, of course hes going to defend his own fighter you complete mong.

Fish eyes never denies they popped for Nandrolone, all he says is ' but they havent popped since' lol. and he claims Fury said it was a due to a 'high protein diet'.

Wild boar / Eating meat. same ****ing thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X