No announcement yet.

Video Comparison: Pacquiao and Freddie Roach have both slowed down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Comparison: Pacquiao and Freddie Roach have both slowed down

Published this year but clearly old material. Looks like it's from the De La Hoya camp.

Now look at Freddie and Manny doing this same sequence at 14:28, for Marquez 4. Looks how slow Manny and Freddie are compared to 4 years prior. We're 5 years from the previous video.

This is evident in all their mitt work actually. Don't get me wrong, I know it's only natural to get slower with age, but people keep expecting the same old manny to show up versus Rios...it's not gonna happen folks.

1st video is crazy damn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      1st video is crazy damn!!!
      yeah. i actually love that video.

Comment

on one he was on ariza shakes

the other he is on bubba shakes

note the difference

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          on one he was on ariza shakes

the other he is on bubba shakes

note the difference
          Quit hating you sore loser, stop being so mad that he Hatton'd Ricky Atton'

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            Published this year but clearly old material. Looks like it's from the De La Hoya camp.

Now look at Freddie and Manny doing this same sequence at 14:28, for Marquez 4. Looks how slow Manny and Freddie are compared to 4 years prior. We're 5 years from the previous video.

This is evident in all their mitt work actually. Don't get me wrong, I know it's only natural to get slower with age, but people keep expecting the same old manny to show up versus Rios...it's not gonna happen folks.
            In the second video theyare trying to get into a rhythm for a certain kind of combination, so are starting slowly just to get the punching accurately.... This is what I see. You don't so mayb think about it. And when in the training camp would it have been, the first day or week, perhaps...?

Comment

That first video might be within the last two or three years based on the MP shirts didnt start coming out til after the cotto fight maybe

Comment

its one of those videos that made team mayweather question gods existence.

Comment

Originally posted by chy View Post
                  That first video might be within the last two or three years based on the MP shirts didnt start coming out til after the cotto fight maybe
                  nah, freddie was wearing an mp t-shirt in that bob arum tells nacho to stfu video, back during the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    In the second video theyare trying to get into a rhythm for a certain kind of combination, so are starting slowly just to get the punching accurately.... This is what I see. You don't so mayb think about it. And when in the training camp would it have been, the first day or week, perhaps...?
                    the first one looks like a closed gym session that was probably towards the end of camp. In the video description of the second video it says it's of the last day of training camp (published 4 days before the fight).

Comment

Working...
                    X