No announcement yet.

MKimonos!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKimonos!!!!!!

Hey, this seems to be the coolest Discussion Board ever!!!! It's completely well-organized, people seem to be very cool too. I'll try to come visit sometimes... I don't know if some of you already know me, email me... Do you? Anyway, for the ones that don't know me yet, I am Luciana Machado Simon, one of the owners of MKimonos, live in Philadelphia and have a website where you can get jiu-jitsu and judo gi's and products: WWW.MKIMONOS.COM ;

For the ones that know me already:
    Hey guys, how are you all doing? Well, I am much better now. I developed R.S.I. (Repetitive Strain Injury) and was in pain for some time... I am doing much better now, though, but really cannot do too much typing anymore... Anyway, I'm here to let you know about some things I have available now and didn't have before:

- For the big guys: I have Mkimonos A5's white hybrid and white gold; pretty nice!

- For the Minotauro fan's: Black hybrid (awesome!), white gold, two different t-shirts designs, key-chains.

- White hybrid and white gold Mkimonos size A4;

- Vitamins & Minerals/ Mkimonos white gold gi's (they are fantastic!);

- White summer Mkimonos ;

- JUDO GI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT GI'S! We got MKimonos double weave white, hybrid weave white (both with skirt, of course), and University of Gama Filho/MKimonos white hybrid (also with skirt).

Well, we've done our best to fullfill your needs and expectations. So far I guess we've done a pretty good job. Everyone seems to enjoy the products and I've got new customers every day. I thank you all that support me and my business every day. If there's something you need to ask me or to tell me what you think, please email me at Lu@Mkimonos.com . Thank you all and have a great weekend!

LU :wink:

Ps.: I also still have all the other items and sizes I had before.

awsome!

glad to see you stop in Luciana!

EVERYONE:
    This is the palce to get your gi clothing and fight gear accessories! She has it all! Please feel free to check out her site, for it could be very helpful to you all that fight and train.

This expert has the right know how and material to provide you people with the finest of mma gear.

CHECK IT OUT!

Comment

Thanks for visiting Luciana. You're welcome here anytime.

Comment

The Dogfather, thank you very much for that! Anything you need, get in touch; ok?
        Thank you too, Tanner, so much!
        I hope you guys have enjoyed your weekend so far... Take care,

LU.

Ps.: Congrats on the Forum. It's really great!!! :wink:

Comment

[quote:d9eaa33071="LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON"] The Dogfather, thank you very much for that! Anything you need, get in touch, ok?
          Thank you too, Tanner, so much!
          I hope you guys have enjoyed your weekend so far... Take care,

LU.

Ps.: Congrats on the Forum. It's really great!!! :wink:[/quote:d9eaa33071]

Thank you for the kind words. It is my pleasure to help you and having you help us grow this sport we call MMA. Take care. I will definitely get in touch with you. Until then... i hope your weekend is well.

Comment

It is great to have you here, checking out the site now. Stop by often!

Comment

I raise my fist to Gi's!!!

Comment

Thanks for stopping in!! Glad to have you here. Check in when you have free time.

Comment

Hey, this site has the warmest moderators and administrators... Thank you all so much!!!! It'll be a pleasure to say to others only very nice things about your website always...
                  Thank you, Pro Fighter, too!!!
                  Have you all a great, great weekend!

LU.

Comment

hey, I'm bigger than big

270lbs, bulking to 300lbs, and I'm 6'9", aka 81 inches tall

do you have anything that would vaguely fit me?

Comment

Working...
                    X