Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kkk for Obama???

link

http://whatthehayell.com/2012/10/22/...esident-obama/
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-26-2012, 01:39 AM.

The current Grand Wizard's of the Klu Klux Klan Forrest Wayne Rattliff, Jed Jordan, and Ryan Hanson, and Taylor Woodson Murphy have voiced their support of President Obama for 2012.

In a statement prepared today, KKK Grand Wizard Forrest Wayne Ratliff and his fellow Grand Wizards have come out in support of Barack Obama. They have pledged the full support of all KKK chapters throughout America and are currently dispatching their soldiers door-t0-door to get people to vote for Obama.

When asked about this radical change of ideology, Ratliff stated, "Hell, This niggra has more balls than most white men and the fact that he hates Jews as much as we do can't mean he is all bad. That is why we have thrown the full support of our organizations behind him."

KKK members have been canvasing neighborhoods, decked out in their hoods and capes, placing "Vote for Obama" leaflets in doors and even asking residents if they could place "Obama 2012? signs in resident's yards. One resident stated that they were afraid to open the door at first, fearing that it was a trick. That was until a four-year-old toddler knocked on the door and asked if she could put a "Obama 2012? sign in the owner's yard. The resident commented that she just couldn't resist the little toddler all dressed up in her klan outfit, smiling and flashing a cherubic smile.

Grand Wizard Ratliff stated that he and his fellow Grand Wizards are attempting to change the image of the KKK and the best way to do that was to support the only black man that is as racist as they are.

"We just want the President to know that all ****** ain't bad," Ratliff stated, adding, "We ain't as bad as those Black Panther people who seem to want to live in the past and blame ****** for everything."

Comment

Looks like a fugazi

Comment

I seriously scared my dogs laughing at this ****.

Comment

Comment

For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Louisiana woman who wrote "KKK" and "*******" on her car in toothpaste before purposefully setting herself on fire while wearing an Obama shirt, then going to the police and telling them she'd been attacked by the KKK for supporting Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I seriously scared my dogs laughing at this ****.
              I laughed at your comment but why did you laugh, pea?

Comment

This is crazy,1st they want to kill him,now they support him?

Comment

well he is half white and romney is half mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Louisiana woman who wrote "KKK" and "*******" on her car in toothpaste before purposefully setting herself on fire while wearing an Obama shirt, then going to the police and telling them she'd been attacked by the KKK for supporting Obama.
                    You know something ... I was skeptical about posting any comments on that story because it seemed fishy ..... Like last election when that lady claimed an Obama supporter attacked her and wrote Obama on her forehead

The KKK are a bunch of characters ... no comment on their latest charade

Comment

Working...
                    X