Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Degale vs Jack For The Ring SMW Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Degale vs Jack For The Ring SMW Title?

Degale's IBF title is up and so is Jack's WBC but I've heard no mention of The Ring title being on the line. It's currently vacant and with Degale being ranked 1 and Jack 2 by The Ring I would have thought that it would be. Anyone know if it is?

I would assume yes

Comment

Youd think so. Get this though: boxrec has Jack rated 13 at Smw lol. They got Chavez, Murray and someone called Renold Quinlan ahead of him

Comment

Yea........

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Youd think so. Get this though: boxrec has Jack rated 13 at Smw lol. They got Chavez, Murray and someone called Renold Quinlan ahead of him
          crazy but Quinlan was the guy who KO'ed Geale quicker than both Golovkin and Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            crazy but Quinlan was the guy who KO'ed Geale quicker than both Golovkin and Cotto
            Gotcha but Geale doesn't carry any points at 168, much less coming off 2 blowout ko losses

Comment

Boxrec works on some weird algorithm though, not decided by humans. That's why its p4p rankings have the likes of Thurman and Lara above Gonzalez.

Comment

jack is nothing but smoke and mirrors.I don't rate him highly either his jaw is glass got crushed in 1 by a journeyman and won via robbery over another one in brand.

Comment

DeGale-Jack is for the lineal SMW title.

The Ring is no longer the authority on lineages, they are just another meaningless belt now.

TBRB is the source for lineages: http://www.tbrb.org/

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Boxrec works on some weird algorithm though, not decided by humans. That's why its p4p rankings have the likes of Thurman and Lara above Gonzalez.
                    Yeah it's computerized but they should be fixing these bugs already. If you rank this guy 13 below Groves, Murray, Quinlon, your rankings are broken. With Roman at least there's method to the madness, they discount the lower weights.

Comment

Working...
                    X