No announcement yet.

iPhone 5 press conference thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 5 press conference thread?

I couldnt find a thread. Im sure theres one somewhere, please link it if so.

Otherwise, heres a thread. ****s gonna start soon. Im pretty stoked to see what they put out.

http://live.cnet.com/Event/CNETs_App...y_September_12

Same phone with a bit bigger screen it should be called iphone 1SSSS

Comment

Same phone. bigger screen

Comment

This better good.

What started out as a Porsche is now a Camry...safe, reliable and boring.

Comment

People will be waiting in line at 4am for a slightly bigger screen

Comment

Hell, all they really need is a bigger screen to compete with alot of the current Android models. Thats the most common complaint I hear is screen size.

I expect them to have something more though. Whether its a big deal or not, I dont know, but Im sure there will be more than just a larger screen

Comment

I dont understand you guys that seem to hope that its not awesome. As if it in someway validates your choice of using Android. Competition drives innovation. I like having options personally.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                This better good.

What started out as a Porsche is now a Camry...safe, reliable and boring.
                So true

Expandable memory you guys think?

No? No? ok.....

Wait! Removeable battery?

No? No? ok.....

How aboutttttt live wall papers, customizable desktop, picture in picture video, flash?

No? No? ok.....

REAL Multitasking?

No? No? ok.....

Bigger screen, better camera, new OS, that does things they took from the jailbreakers?

Probably.

Faster processor! Yay .... although... since it doesnt do a whole lot to need a faster processor.... yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  So true

Expandable memory you guys think?

No? No? ok.....

Wait! Removeable battery?

No? No? ok.....

How aboutttttt live wall papers, customizable desktop, picture in picture video, flash?

No? No? ok.....

REAL Multitasking?

No? No? ok.....

Bigger screen, better camera, new OS, that does things they took from the jailbreakers?

Probably.

Faster processor! Yay .... although... since it doesnt do a whole lot to need a faster processor.... yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
                  and just cause they're apple its a big deal... When will appleheads open their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    I dont understand you guys that seem to hope that its not awesome. As if it in someway validates your choice of using Android. Competition drives innovation. I like having options personally.
                    I dont hope that its not awesome.

I know, that it wont be awesome.

For the last 5 years theyve done the SAME upgrades.

Slightly better camera, slightly better screen, slightly faster processors.. and a new os that lets you do a FEW extra things.

THis year... FACEBOOK Integration.

I dont hope for all those things, I just know thats what it will be.

I bet it looks nice though... seriously. They always look nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X