No announcement yet.

so que piensan del rap de alfonso gomes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so que piensan del rap de alfonso gomes

esta pesimo pero por lo menos me hizo reir, el que hizo con chave jr. casi me hase llorar

I have to admit, the rhyme was nice, it was clever and funny. Canelo didn't like it and called him a "clown"....he looks pissed.

Comment

Lol @ Canelo's face. Lo malo es que no tengo audio en la chamba so I can't listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        Lol @ Canelo's face. Lo malo es que no tengo audio en la chamba so I can't listen to it.
        He dissed him hard, he called him "Archie" from the comics and called him el bebe, and that his belt was given to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          He dissed him hard, he called him "Archie" from the comics and called him el bebe, and that his belt was given to him.
          tambien le dijo que era de colorado

Comment

pinche gomez,
            esta va chistoso, tambien el que hico para chavez jr

Comment

On a serious note, he raps better than 90% of commercial rappers out there and that's no exaggeration. He is clever with his lines and the fact he does it in Spanish is even more impressive.

Comment

It was alright and funny for sure. Fonso did diss him hard but I thought Canelo showed crazy maturity for his age and in the process dissed fonso deeper and straight to the soul. Canelito remained calm and simply stated that he was a man not a clown. He said he'd do what he always does and that is to work hard and do his thing in the ring. That is a real G

Comment

Working...
                X