No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Returns Back Home To Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Returns Back Home To Panama

The WBA's super champion, at super bantamweight, Celestino “Pelenchin” Caballero (34-2, 23 KOs) has returned home to Panama to resolve some personal issues, spend time with his family and to continue his training. He will return later this month to Las Vegas to hook back up with his new trainer Jeff Mayweather, uncle of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caballero wants be ready, and in shape, while waiting for a confirmation on his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully his next fight will be Gamboa, but I doubt it.

Comment

i hope he fights some big fights over the next few years ie rigx, gamboa and lopez.

Comment

Nobody wants him, he's a monster. Juanma, Gamboa, Rigondeux, none of those guys have anything for Cab. And they all know it.

Comment

Gamboa already is getting lined up for a fight. Hes a beast but so is Caballero.. incredible fight if they are matched up

Comment

Originally posted by robboxing View Post
            Gamboa already is getting lined up for a fight. Hes a beast but so is Caballero.. incredible fight if they are matched up
            Caba is the man!!!!!!!! I can't wait for one of the supposed stars at super Bant give him his well deserved shot at them. I've given up on ever seeing a Caba vs. JuanMa showdown, but I'm still hopefull about seeing him and Gamboa toe the line.

Comment

i respect this cat but he's going to look silly after gamboa or juanma ko him after all the junk he has been talking

Comment

Yea, I mean, this guy's the man... He fought against Yordan and went 12 rnds....He's the ****:wank:

Comment

lopez, gamboa, or any of the top guys don't want to fight him. unless he starts slipping or "gets old". until then, they'll keep picking on guys who are past their prime. he's the paul williams of his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
                    Yea, I mean, this guy's the man... He fought against Yordan and went 12 rnds....He's the ****:wank:
                    Yeah, I don't understand why Lopez is so foken scared of him???

Comment

Working...
                    X