Double End Bag. What You Think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double End Bag. What You Think?

Double End Bag
    Check the link. Its the double end bag that im considering getting.

Can someone tell me precisely what it does? How boxers have used it in the past? What drills to do with it? If it would be beneficial?

I know a little about them and what they can help you build up, but i need someone to give me a little more descriptive account of it. Do people make use of these in their gym also??

Peace.

i understand that its good cuz it kinda fights back a little, i was hittin one the other day at a sporting goods store and if you dont hit it perfectly it bounces at a weird angle, so its good for your timing and reflexes. if you hit it right, i think it works kinda like a speed bag.

Comment

The bag will help your sharpness, it moves unlike the heavy bag which is an easy target.

The bag will also force you to move

Comment

Originally posted by kmac
        The bag will help your sharpness, it moves unlike the heavy bag which is an easy target.

The bag will also force you to move
        Ok thanks for the responses you 2.

Im definetly gonna get one, even if people on the forum say its not that good, because it only takes a small amount of room up and like you said, it improves reflexes and such. Plus it is cheap and will go nicely in my room!

Cheers people.

What do others think?

Comment

i use it botu twice a week for like 3 rounds
          its cool it takes time
          its for advance fighters

Comment

I am 1-6 against one of those. i usually win the first round, but then it just wears me down.
            If you are new to training, i would not suggest starting with this bag.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey77
              I am 1-6 against one of those. i usually win the first round, but then it just wears me down.
              If you are new to training, i would not suggest starting with this bag.

ur just going to get discourged

its for advance fighters only

Comment

I bought one, and it's a ****ing nightmare! hence, it sits in my wardrobe most of the time.

Lol

Comment

I am good at hitting the double end bag, but i suppose you could regard me as a new fighter to the sport, with only about 4-5 months experience.

Still i am going to get one. I use it at my club, and i find that it helps me a lot.

Comment

Double end bags are good. Help tone my forearms and biceps.

Comment

Working...
                    X