No announcement yet.

The Boxing Beat w/ Dan Rafael on ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boxing Beat w/ Dan Rafael on ESPN+

Did anyone watch Dan's first episode of his new ESPN+ boxing show?

I'm watching it now. It's about a half hour long. He just brought on Keith from BoxingScene.com for an interview!!!

I won't support that fat slob, he just disrespects fighters too much.

Comment

I just listened to this mfer on Mannix's podcast & it sounded like he was eating one of those already cooked chickens they have at grocery stores during the entire interview. This mfer out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        I won't support that fat slob, he just disrespects fighters too much.
        He does get into it with boxers more than any 5 f#cking reporters out there. Weird sh^t for a fat guy to be doing. Think he's trying to get revenge for that "I'll f#ck you til you love me" Tyson line that got thrown at him. Can't get bullied like that & not wanna bully others one day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          He does get into it with boxers more than any 5 f#cking reporters out there. Weird sh^t for a fat guy to be doing. Think he's trying to get revenge for that "I'll f#ck you til you love me" Tyson line that got thrown at him. Can't get bullied like that & not wanna bully others one day lol.
          Ya I honestly don't like the guy. Fat dan the senior lead journalist at espn, but has Twitter spats with pro boxers like a teenager girl. Fuk that swine

Comment

Nah I'll pass on it lol fat boy Dan is the most unprofessional writer for a big company like ESPN no less. Not a good look starting twitter spats with pro boxers only to get roasted when they clap back.

Comment

No way man. Tyson directed that at Fat Dan?

Comment

I just listened to this mfer on Mannix's podcast & it sounded like he was eating one of those already cooked chickens they have at grocery stores during the entire interview. This mfer out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  No way man. Tyson directed that at Fat Dan?
                  I thought that line was at that racist Scoop Malinski

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I thought that line was at that racist Scoop Malinski
                    It was indeed at that racist Tennis loving POS.

Comment

Working...
                    X