No announcement yet.

Dawson haters please go away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson haters please go away.

It's understandable that you can't appreciate the sweet science, and all you look for is knockouts, your opinions are worthless. And it's sad that you can't appreciate a multi-dimensional boxer like Dawson.

Originally posted by FireGuyX View Post
    It's understandable that you can't appreciate the sweet science, and all you look for is knockouts, your opinions are worthless. And it's sad that you can't appreciate a multi-dimensional boxer like Dawson.
    Man, I'm gonna be the first one on here that is gonna give Chad props for that performance. I was blown away. Real talk. Even though I'm not a Dawson fan, I still got to recognize his slick style. The part of the fight of where I've got to criticize is of how Glen Johnson grew old overnight. His punches had no snap on them at all, and he constantly pawed with his jab. I still want to see Chad Dawson fight Tavoris Cloud, but I'm gonna let Dawson enjoy his win and not criticize him or praise him as far as his out of the ring decisions until we see what he is interested in. Kellerman will get ready to ask him what his move his next. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hopkins-Dawson fight as long as Hopkins hasn't grown as old as Johnson did and he looks good against Enrique and Roy Jones. Dawson did run a little too much for my taste in the last two rounds, but still an outstanding performance. And I'm getting ready to donate my points to you.

Comment

Dawson dominated a fighter who gave him fits previously so well done.

Comment

Originally posted by FireGuyX View Post
        I'm actually puzzled on how so many people are disappointed that Dawson didn't stop Johnson.

Johnson has a granite chin, no way was Dawson stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Man, I'm gonna be the first one on here that is gonna give Chad props for that performance. I was blown away. Real talk. Even though I'm not a Dawson fan, I still got to recognize his slick style. The part of the fight of where I've got to criticize is of how Glen Johnson grew old overnight. His punches had no snap on them at all, and he constantly pawed with his jab. I still want to see Chad Dawson fight Tavoris Cloud, but I'm gonna let Dawson enjoy his win and not criticize him or praise him as far as his out of the ring decisions until we see what he is interested in. Kellerman will get ready to ask him what his move his next. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hopkins-Dawson fight as long as Hopkins hasn't grown as old as Johnson did and he looks good against Enrique and Roy Jones. Dawson did run a little too much for my taste in the last two rounds, but still an outstanding performance. And I'm getting ready to donate my points to you.
          This isn't direct at you because you can analyze right and you understand talent. This is directed at those that say "Dawson sucks, Dawson is boring, Dawson is one-dimensional" without giving a good explanation why.

Comment

Working...
          X