Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Margarito will beat Cotto...? (VIDEO inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Margarito will beat Cotto...? (VIDEO inside)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Z05bceldc

@4:55 Video can't be embedded.

Please, he has much less left in the tank than Cotto does. Not to mention boxers like Miguel who have stronger fundamentals can rely on that once they lose a step or two.

But back to the video, look at how slow Margarito looks and all the combos he's being caught with. He's definitely suffered from the wars he's gone thru. Tony might have his 2-3 moments but I just don't see him troubling Cotto at all.
    Last edited by Low Blow Combos; 12-01-2011, 04:57 PM.

cvotto and marg will nevr be the same after gettin threre **** pushed in by pac!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Z05bceldc

@4:55 Video can't be embedded.

Please, he has much less left in the tank than Cotto does. Not to mention boxers like Miguel who have stronger fundamentals can rely on that once they lose a step or two.

But back to the video, look at how slow Margarito looks and all the combos he's being caught with. He's definitely suffered from the wars he's gone thru. Tony might have his 2-3 moments but I just don't see him troubling Cotto at all.
      he made cotto quit and he will do it again......

simply as that

kneegul quits again

Comment

Cotto has more left in the tank.

Whoever wants to get a bet going, let me know. I'll even do one that Cotto doesn't touch the canvas once.

Comment

Comment

He looked horrible in his comeback fight and got the beating of his life in the last one. He's only won 1 fight after his fight with Cotto and by UD where he looked horrible against a nobody.

The other two fights he lost by getting homicide like beatings.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto stops Margarito.

Comment

I wish I could watch a few sparring rounds from both camps and get a feel for how things are going all around. Sure Margs looked a bit slow and fatigued there but that could be the end of a long and difficult training session.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
                He looked horrible in his comeback fight and got the beating of his life in the last one. He's only won 1 fight after his fight with Cotto and by UD where he looked horrible against a nobody.

The other two fights he lost by getting homicide like beatings.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto stops Margarito.
                He didnt look bad, he just didnt look as we expected him to he could have easily disposed of Roberto Garcia after the KD in round one but knew they needed rounds and his trainer wanted him to work a bit more on his defense and boxing....

Cotto in his last fight didnt look that great himself even though he stopped Mayorga late

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  I wish I could watch a few sparring rounds from both camps and get a feel for how things are going all around. Sure Margs looked a bit slow and fatigued there but that could be the end of a long and difficult training session.
                  I have watched footage of both camps and Cotto looks to be in better shape and way sharper. He is a superior boxer in every sense of the word and it will show.

Comment

but hes always been slow...he was slow 3 years ago and that didnt seem to matter. his conditioning is amazing he could probably 20 rounds if he had to

Comment

Working...
                    X