• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump is a DEMOCRAT mole!...

There I said it!...

source:
    http://bernardgoldberg.com/is-donald...the-democrats/

Generally speaking, I don’t believe in conspiracies. I think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, that Elvis really has left the building and that the moon landing actually happened. But now I’m starting to wonder if Donald Trump is the central character in a giant conspiracy to get Hillary Clinton elected president. I’m starting to wonder if Donald Trump is a mole, secretly working for the Democratic Party.

Every day he comes up with something new that damages the GOP brand. If he isn’t questioning U.S. support for NATO, or revisiting his feud with Ted Cruz, he’s calling on the Russians to help find Hillary Clinton’s 30,000 deleted emails, for which more than a few liberals called him a “traitor” who was encouraging Russian to spy on the United States.

Now, we’ve got a new brouhaha without the haha that has Republicans rightly worried. Donald Trump has decided to go to battle with a Gold Star mother and father.

By now, you probably know the story. Khizar Khan, whose 27-year old son was killed in Iraq by a suicide bomber, took aim at Donald Trump during a speech he gave at the Democratic convention in Philadelphia, suggesting that Trump doesn’t understand what’s in the Constitution because if he did he would never have called for the (temporary) banning of all Muslims entering the United States.

Here’s a rule to live by: Always show respect to Gold Star families. We may disagree on matters of policy. That’s legitimate. But show empathy. If they take a shot at you, be gracious enough to understand their grief and move on. This is not easy, of course, for Donald Trump, a man who gives narcissism a bad name.

I think he was planted by the Clintons/Demoncraft to put havoc on REPIBICUNTS In the end he may say it's business folks they gave me 3 billions buckaroos to do it...

... finally someone figured it out...

Comment

It is a coincidence that any bad press Hilary gets is immediately eclipsed... he even managed to take the emails off the front pages.

Comment

no....he's not. Why would they deliberately put someone in there that's exposing her for being a piece of ****? They couldn't afford Donald Trump anyway

Comment

what a pathetic article. thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          It is a coincidence that any bad press Hilary gets is immediately eclipsed... he even managed to take the emails off the front pages.
          you're right, it probably has nothing to do with the recent leaks that blatantly prove press collusion with hillary clinton's political party...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            what a pathetic article. thanks for sharing.

you're right, it probably has nothing to do with the recent leaks that blatantly prove press collusion with hillary clinton's political party...
            Hadn't seen those articles..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Hadn't seen those articles..
              i'll give you a fair shake because not many fat yanks did either. there is a media blackout on hillary and the DNC here. 4 DNC top officials have already resigned because of those leaks but all you will hear about on CNN is how trump kicked a crying baby out of a rally, which isn't even true, they had to retract that story.

Comment

I've been saying this for months, I never expected him to win the nomination though, republicans are dumber than I thought.

Comment

only idiots believe this super ridiculous idea..

trump is a thin-skinned, narcissistic, bigot, lout mouth person.. who talks 1st before thinking.. thats the only explanation.. he always gets forgiven by his fanatics coz he said he'll build a wall and banned the ******s.. thats is all that matters to them..

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    no....he's not. Why would they deliberately put someone in there that's exposing her for being a piece of ****? They couldn't afford Donald Trump anyway
                    Bernie was doing that too then he fell in line.. After talking to a few Clinton voters I believe they would vote for her no matter what, because they are that scared of trump.

Comment

Working...
                    X