• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ali qoutes

post your favorite ali quote

His hands cant hit what his eyes dont see

Comment

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
      His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see.
      Now you see me, now you don't

Comment

mines from his interview with howard cossel before the lyle fight
        "and when the man rang the bell ima jump on the rope and slap cossel!"

i cant wait to hear butterfly's

Comment

"i am thee king of the world! i'm pretty! i'm a baaad man! i shook up da world! i shook up da world! i shook up da world! I AM THEE GREATEST!!!"

Comment

"Joe Frazier is definetly the best boxer of all-time. Besides me."

Comment

Don't have great Ali quotes, but here are 3 of the greatest boxing quotes ever, all from the Manassa Mauler.

When his wife asked him why he lost the first fight to Tunney, he replied: "Honey, I forgot to duck."

When asked why he hit Sharkey when he wasn't looking, he said: "What did you want me to do...send him a letter?"

When asked why he didn't just go to the neutral corner in the 2nd Tunney fight, he said: "I couldn't leave him there, I wanted to kill the son of a *****!"

Comment

Actually his best quote was a question. He and Terrell stopped at an all black college in the South a couple of years before Ali won the title. He was lecturing the students, asking rhetorical questions, like:

"If you see a Chinaman, what country does a Chinaman come from, or a Canadian, what country does a Canadian come from? Now what country does a Negro come from? The Chinaman comes from China, and the Canadian comes from Canada, now what country is called Negro?

One of the students looks at Ali and says, "I don't know, but I don't know of no country called white folks neither."

Ali promptly grabbed Terrell in disgust and said "C'mon, let's get out of her."

Another time he was feeling cocky after boarding the plane and the stewardess came by to tell him to buckle his seat belt.

Ali: "Superman don't need no seatbelt."

Stewardess: "Superman don't need no plane."

Ali buckled.

Comment

"i Am The Astronaut Of Boxing. Joe Louis And Dempsey Were Just Jet Pilots. Im In A World Of My Own"

- Muhammad Ali

Comment

I Am The Greatest Not Only Do I Knock Them Out I Pick The Round

-muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                    X