No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Playstation 3 Thread

This is for all the people who own a PS3. Instead of making a new thread and making a small question or comment about the PS3 or a game on the PS3 which may only get 1 or 2 replies.

Hopefully this thread works

Okay, I have a question. I just purchased Uncharted 2 Limited Edition yesterday and I'm just wondering do I have to play Uncharted first before playing Uncharted 2? Is there a storyline that continues from the first game into the second one?

I haven't played beaten Uncharted 2 yet but I have played 1 & 2. 1 is very good in that Tomb Raider sense. It also has a very back story type of story line so I would highly recommend it but like the Tomb Raiders I don't think its really needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      I haven't played beaten Uncharted 2 yet but I have played 1 & 2. 1 is very good in that Tomb Raider sense. It also has a very back story type of story line so I would highly recommend it but like the Tomb Raiders I don't think its really needed.
      Okay thanks for the info.

Comment

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/21296833

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/21297501

Okay, I played two quick games yesterday on Be a Pro and heres's two goals that I scored, one from each game.
        Last edited by ???; 06-21-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

i'm still waiting for uncharted 2 to go down but to kinda answer your question, i've played the first one and the story pretty much wrapped up. there was one thing they didn't bother to explain, though. it was pretty interesting, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
            i'm still waiting for uncharted 2 to go down but to kinda answer your question, i've played the first one and the story pretty much wrapped up. there was one thing they didn't bother to explain, though. it was pretty interesting, too.
            I'll probably get the first game, since it's cheap.

Comment

has anyone got any tips on how to get going on fallout 3, what are some good things to do?

how do i make my health better?

Comment

Uncharted 2 is proper tings played it completed it time ago but the type of game you can play again and again..Currently playing UFC 2010 and red dead on heavy rotation..

Oh and heavy rain is sick as well..

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
                  has anyone got any tips on how to get going on fallout 3, what are some good things to do?

how do i make my health better?
                  Fallout 3 is a great game congrats on your acquisition. As you play and level up you can upgrade different attributes. I don't remember Fallout 3 exactly but I think health has its own or health might be tied to some other attribute like strength and will rise when your strength rises.

The first RPG I played was Oblivion 2nd was Fallout 3 I'm now playing Red Dead Redmention. While I still mostly play FPS and Sports games I've come to really like RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Uncharted 2 is proper tings played it completed it time ago but the type of game you can play again and again..Currently playing UFC 2010 and red dead on heavy rotation..

Oh and heavy rain is sick as well..
                    Yeah, I'll get Heavy Rain some time later on this year.

Just started playing God of War 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X