This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKING: Tickets to Jose Ramirez’ hometown fights sell for as low as $3

This was the Jose Ramirez vs. Jose Zepeda fight which happened in California. Two Mexicans fighting each other couldn’t sell the tickets at regular price so Bob Arum had to lower the ticket prices to $3 LMAO!

All those Mexicans who say they run boxing and that you need to fight a Mexican or put a Mexican on the undercard to sell a fight got BTFO!!!!!

these delusional mexicans think Errol Spence vs. Shawn Porter was a success in Staples Center because David Benavidez and Mario Barrios was on the undercard lmao

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post

This was the Jose Ramirez vs. Jose Zepeda fight which happened in California. Two Mexicans fighting each other couldn’t sell the tickets at regular price so Bob Arum had to lower the ticket prices to $3 LMAO!

All those Mexicans who say they run boxing and that you need to fight a Mexican or put a Mexican on the undercard to sell a fight got BTFO!!!!!
      Boy pull that Mexican dick out your mouth! You're choking on it and you've begun to stutter and repeat the same nonsense over and over again.
      Nobody cares how much they cost.
      Only a loser like you who doesn't even have $3 to your name seems to care.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
        these delusional mexicans think Errol Spence vs. Shawn Porter was a success in Staples Center because David Benavidez and Mario Barrios was on the undercard lmao
        It wasn't a success you clown. When they rake in over a million ppvs then you can call it a success. Anything else is a failure the same way your worthless life is!

Comment

I think they do a great job of selling cheap tickets so his fans can attend.

His fan base is working class and this allows them to come cheer for their hometown guy and makes for a great TV atmosphere.

This was a great fight that I felt Zapeda won close.

Anyone who got to see it live will remember it for a long time.

Nothing wrong with having affordable tickets to fights so fans from all economic strata can go to the arena.

Comment

Thats sport

Theres a handful of stars. People only have time and attention for a few fighters

Ramirez is making a lot of money though with all the new competition with streaming platforms and tv networks

Comment

Numbers don't lie. In a couple months I'm going to be told Ramirez is a bigger draw than Crawford. Watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
                It wasn't a success you clown. When they rake in over a million ppvs then you can call it a success. Anything else is a failure the same way your worthless life is!
                It was a success and it burns your blood that two black boxers took over LA, meanwhile mexicans like Ramirez and Zepeda had to give out McDonald Quarter Pounder priced tickets just to get people to watch their typical boring mexican fight.

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post

I would have watched it for that price

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Numbers don't lie. In a couple months I'm going to be told Ramirez is a bigger draw than Crawford. Watch and see.
                    Like one Mexican had told me, Berchelt would be the draw in a fight with Davis. Berchelt, tho, can't draw 10 people to a great Korean BBQ rib party!

Comment

Working...
                    X