Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gillette lectures customers about "toxic masculinity", backfires horribly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Gillette lectures customers about "toxic masculinity", backfires horribly

Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

10k likes, 104k dislikes in 1 day, way to alienate your customers. Tons of comments roasting them, my favorite being "my wife's boyfriend loves this vid" lmao, as well as TONS of customers saying they'll no longer buy their product.

They may have just lost tens of millions of dollars with this ad, some of those razors aren't cheap and there are a lot of loyal customers that have been buying them for years. If another shaving company is smart they could easily make a counter video and steal up all those customers.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Link:

10k likes, 104k dislikes in 1 day, way to alienate your customers. Tons of comments roasting them, my favorite being "my wife's boyfriend loves this vid" lmao, as well as TONS of customers saying they'll no longer buy their product.

They may have just lost tens of millions of dollars with this ad, some of those razors aren't cheap and there are a lot of loyal customers that have been buying them for years. If another shaving company is smart they could easily make a counter video and steal up all those customers.
    STOP trying to METOO all of us men together SMFH!

Comment

you have to scratch your head at why companies continue to choose left wing social justice as a business move. i can't think of one thing associated with it that isn't a horrific flop. it doesn't appeal to the general public and the companies are obviously not in the business of losing money...so what the **** is their deal? it's like they are being blackmailed by these ****** activist groups into doing this at this point.

Comment

Sometimes I go shooting with toxic masculine guys who crush energy drink cans on their foreheads, use ****phobic slurs constantly and make sexual comments about our female coworkers.

They would probably all run into a burning building to pull you out, because their identity is caught up in their masculinity & not being seen as a coward.

It's a double-edged sword I guess? You can have a bunch of corporation-approved "male feminists" who talk like they're a trial lawyer 24/7. Have fun being backstabbed, defamed, having your stuff vandalized, being sued every time you cough.

Masculinity=good.
        Last edited by ////; 01-14-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Link:

That is the gayest thing I have ever seen.

If gilette didn't make good disposable razers I wouldn't give them a dime.

Comment

Is there another brand for disposable razors that's as good or better than gilette?

I don't want to support this garbage lol.

I've been using gilette since high school, I've tried other brands but none are as sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Is there another brand for disposable razors that's as good or better than gilette?

I don't want to support this garbage lol.

I've been using gilette since high school, I've tried other brands but none are as sharp.
              Get a good double-edge razor & soap brush. You will never go back to disposables once you learn traditional shaving.

Comment

Almost all of these high profile hollywood perverts were "male feminists" to begin with. They conveniently ignore that and blame it on normal guys.

Hell the guy who made this crappy advertisement is probably a rapist trying to overcompensate.

Comment

Harrys razors

Comment

Good to see the Like/Dislike Ratio on this Vile Video as well:

Comment

Working...
                    X