This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black boxing genetics

So, by this point, it should be pretty clear that black fighters have some very clear genetic advantages for boxing and fighting in general.

Everytime we think some white fighter is a big deal, it always turns out that they have some black kryptonite... Wladimir got knocked out by Brewster and Joshua, Vitali got knocked out by Byrd and Lewis, Kovalev got knocked out by Ward, Troyanovski got knocked out by Indongo, etc... The list is really too long to list. Don't be surprised when a black guy beats Usyk or Lomachenko badly, cus as much as I like them, it will certainly happen.

Same goes for MMA at the moment. We all thought the scary big white guys at heavyweight were the top of the game, but then it turns out that the smaller black guys from light heavyweight could come up and kick their white asses any time, and now, the UFC heavyweight division will be almost entirely ruled by black fighters, despite black fighters being such a friggin small percentage of the roster.

How can blacks be such a minority, both in international boxing and MMA, yet always seems to have some clear advantage? Why, in a supposed 50-50 black-vs-white fight, do we always have this thought "probably more like 70-30 in black guys' favour"? I mean, even Joe Calzaghe got knocked down by grandpa Hopkins and grandpa Jones, two black oldtimers...

If you deny that this phenomena is true, then this thread is not for you. We really should be able to discuss this by now, even the casuals can see it. Hell, my own girlfriend actually thinks that black people are stronger, just from casually following when I watch big fights...

Wladimir was knocked out by Sanders first.

But I suppose Sanders really gots dem BBC genetics because he was born in South Africa...?

Comment

True story. My friend got KO'D by a BBC when he was in the other room.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Wladimir was knocked out by Sanders first.

But I suppose Sanders really gots dem BBC genetics because he was born in South Africa...?
        White people can knock out white people, true. It's just interesting that with all of these white people Wladimir fought and the few black fighters he fought, 2 of his 3 knockout losses came from the minority of black opponents he fought. You understand now?

For every great white fighter, there is some black warrior just waiting to spank him pink, it should be a shock to no one by this point.

Comment

Lomachenko is the best boxer of all time doe

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
            White people can knock out white people, true. It's just interesting that with all of these white people Wladimir fought and the few black fighters he fought, 2 of his 3 knockout losses came from the minority of black opponents he fought. You understand now?

For every great white fighter, there is some black warrior just waiting to spank him pink, it should be a shock to no one by this point.
            Yea you're right. Wladimir only fought 3 black fighters in his career. He got lucky with Byrd. The first time Byrd got robbed in corrupt ass Germany, those knockdowns were slips. In the second fight, someone put hot sauce on Wladimr's gloves so Byrd couldn't see well. Byrd is too much of an Uncle Tom to expose the truth about it though.

Comment

Yea you're right. Wladimir only fought 3 black fighters in his career. He got lucky with Byrd. The first time Byrd got robbed in corrupt ass Germany, those knockdowns were slips. In the second fight, someone put hot sauce on Wladimr's gloves so Byrd couldn't see well. Byrd is too much of an Uncle Tom to expose the truth about it though.

Comment

White people can beat black people, true. Why do you even feel the need to point that out?

What I am asking is why black people are always such a dominating force at the top level of combat sports, despite them making up such a small percentage of the fighters?

For example, there are like 2 black fighters in UFC's welterweight top 20. The status at the moment? One of the black guys is the champion of the division, the other guy is ranked 6 and steadily beating his way up through the white ranks with relative ease... Come on, man, we should be fascinated by this phenomena, not feel threatened by it. A few years ago, every white guy defended their race by saying "if white people are weaker, then why do we dominate the UFC?". Today, the blacks have taken over the UFC... And TBH, don't we all know that they will take over any combat sport they participate in sooner or later??

For your mom's sake, kids, grow the **** up, even the best Judo fighter in the world, Teddy Riner, is black!
                Last edited by Morton Belgram; 07-22-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

lol @ singing into your alt to ask this

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
                    So, by this point, it should be pretty clear that black fighters have some very clear genetic advantages for boxing and fighting in general.

Everytime we think some white fighter is a big deal, it always turns out that they have some black kryptonite... Wladimir got knocked out by Brewster and Joshua, Vitali got knocked out by Byrd and Lewis, Kovalev got knocked out by Ward, Troyanovski got knocked out by Indongo, etc... The list is really too long to list. Don't be surprised when a black guy beats Usyk or Lomachenko badly, cus as much as I like them, it will certainly happen.

Same goes for MMA at the moment. We all thought the scary big white guys at heavyweight were the top of the game, but then it turns out that the smaller black guys from light heavyweight could come up and kick their white asses any time, and now, the UFC heavyweight division will be almost entirely ruled by black fighters, despite black fighters being such a friggin small percentage of the roster.

How can blacks be such a minority, both in international boxing and MMA, yet always seems to have some clear advantage? Why, in a supposed 50-50 black-vs-white fight, do we always have this thought "probably more like 70-30 in black guys' favour"? I mean, even Joe Calzaghe got knocked down by grandpa Hopkins and grandpa Jones, two black oldtimers...

If you deny that this phenomena is true, then this thread is not for you. We really should be able to discuss this by now, even the casuals can see it. Hell, my own girlfriend actually thinks that black people are stronger, just from casually following when I watch big fights...
                    Vladimir avenged his defeat against Brewster.
                    He was 41 when he fought Joshua, and he knocked him down. Had he been any younger he would he have kept Joshua down.

Byrd was so behind on points, he needed 3 knockdowns in every round to be equal.
                    Vitali was ahead on the scorecards.

Ward dick punched his way to victory

Troyanovski.. you mean the old domestic fighter?

Comment

Working...
                    X