No announcement yet.

Murata VS Golovkin and other top middleweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murata VS Golovkin and other top middleweights

5) Jacobs - I thinks he does a job on Jacobs, walks through him and breaks him down

4) Jermall - Hard fight to pick, I would have to favor Jermall for a points win

3) Saunders - Walks through his shots and bully's him for 12 rounds, Saunders too durable to get stopped

2) Canelo - Losses by a wide decision or late stoppage

1) Golovkin - Gets broken down and stopped in mid-late rounds

I haven't been impressed with Murata. Haven't seen his last win doe. From what I've previously seen I'd be surprised if he got past anyone you mentioned. I think he's too inactive and too easy to hit.

GGG, Canelo, Jacobs and Charlo stop him. BJS outworks and/or outsmarts him over 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I haven't been impressed with Murata. Haven't seen his last win doe. From what I've previously seen I'd be surprised if he got past anyone you mentioned. I think he's too inactive and too easy to hit.

GGG, Canelo, Jacobs and Charlo stop him. BJS outworks and/or outsmarts him over 12.
      He looked pretty good. Took some shots, but he has a solid beard. Laughed at what landed. Took N'Dams heart.

I don't see him beating Jacobs. Maybe BJS. Havent seen enough of Charlo.

Comment

Murata is fairly flat footed but he has power, that's certainly real, also I liked his punch variation and selection, he's a solid addition to a division currently building it's stock, he gives everyone a tough fight and I very much doubt any of the top ten stop him, out point and out work him maybe, but they'd have to be super conditioned to get the job done, I don't see anything to fear from guys like Lemiuex, Saunders and Golovkin, Jacobs movement will give him issues, as for Andrade and Charlo those guys need to fight someone with a pulse at the weight, I already see Murata as a far more accomplished fighter with two resounding wins over Hassan.

Canelo will he continue to face top opposition when he can sell a ppv card against anybody ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          5) Jacobs - I thinks he does a job on Jacobs, walks through him and breaks him down

4) Jermall - Hard fight to pick, I would have to favor Jermall for a points win

3) Saunders - Walks through his shots and bully's him for 12 rounds, Saunders too durable to get stopped

2) Canelo - Losses by a wide decision or late stoppage

1) Golovkin - Gets broken down and stopped in mid-late rounds
          Bro. I think Andrade is a serious threat to anybody at 160. His current physique he will transition. Only thing doe when he got clipped by Fox with that shot to the body, thought not a mean body shot, it rattled his shoulders for the "slip" and knockdown. Gotta admit thay shıt was funny as hell. I think Andrade is the current Paul Williams at 160, but more craftier. I really like how Andrade emulatesa bit of Lara with the low arc defense and controlling with his right.

Andrade vs Jacobs imo is the next HBO superfight, and Booboo is no Quillin. I say Andrade wins a SD over Jacobs or its a controversial loss...

I say Andrade would have an impressive win over Lemeiux which Monroe couldnt do. Booboo got that reach and his left hand can crack.

For Andrade with HBO:

I see them setting up Rosado vs Andrade after the Tapia win. Possibly Monroe Jr. after that since Monroe beat Rosado. After that HBO has to set up a title bout for Boo oo

Comment

Working...
          X