No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.

He is the greatest fighter of all time if your talking about the "Nursing home" division.

Lol, Pacquiao would attempt to make a match with SRL and Arum would build it as SRL is still a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.

another **** *****s with a swollen pussy!

Comment

Roger Mayweather: "KFC will need multiple tune-ups to fight Pacqiuao"

Comment

problem with that is

if *****s keep saying "take the test pac!"

that is equivalent to saying pac is the best.

considering there's no other fighter that *****s want tested.

pac must be truly the best.

what a confusing logic.

take the test pac!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            He is the greatest fighter of all time if your talking about the "Nursing home" division.

Lol, Pacquiao would attempt to make a match with SRL and Arum would build it as SRL is still a threat.
            Or Hector Macho Camacho is looking to make a comeback and Pac has never fought a fast, counter puncher southpaw before. Pac testing himself vs a legend!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              problem with that is

if *****s keep saying "take the test pac!"

that is equivalent to saying pac is the best.

considering there's no other fighter that *****s want tested.

pac must be truly the best.

what a confusing logic.

take the test pac!
              Ortiz is taking the test, so he must be the best ever as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Or Hector Macho Camacho is looking to make a comeback and Pac has never fought a fast, counter puncher southpaw before. Pac testing himself vs a legend!!
                LMAOOO.

Boy Roberto Duran better not ever come back, Pacquiao would be waiting for him.

Arum : Roberto Duran would beat Floyd Mayweather, he's the only other threat in boxing right now to Manny Pacquiao, it'll be a great explosive fight.

Comment

Espn: Floyd is a coward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    LMAOOO.

Boy Roberto Duran better not ever come back, Pacquiao would be waiting for him.

Arum : Roberto Duran would beat Floyd Mayweather, he's the only other threat in boxing right now to Manny Pacquiao, it'll be a great explosive fight.
                    Tommy Hearns is willing to come down to 150 catchweight to fight Pac, according to Arum, Hearns has the size and experience to give Manny trouble, Manny says age isn't a factor cause Tommy is "bigger than me"
                    Last edited by Code Red; 06-13-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X