Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy this watch or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Should I buy this watch or not?

So I have been looking for a cool watch.... Well I stumbled across this watch that I thought was cool a Jared's..... I saw and immediately wanted it but it was 1300 dollars, so I held off on it.... It has a black diamond bezel and the strap buckle is diamond also.... It just blings so nice, and I really like it....

Well I was on Ebay and just randomly put in the watch and I see on Ebay for 300 dollars..... The thing is, the watch is used... Not by a person but it was a show model so many people have put it on, and I assume the band is maybe a bit worn (although it saws it is mint condition)......

Now there are just some little accents that are different from the one that I wanted to the one being sold, but they are not big enough to were it makes me not want the watch....... The time hands are slightly different and the strap buckle is black diamonds instead of white diamonds.....

Another thing is, I payed mortgage, and all my bills this month yesterday, so that means I would have to go into the saving to pull out the cash to get it.....

Should I just wait and get the one I want in a month and a half or so? Or just get this one right now?

This is the one on Ebay....

just think about the features u liked the most on the watch u initially wanted to buy

and imagine u already bought the one off ebay...

do u think u would regret ur decision and still have the one in the store in the back of ur mind while looking at the one uve got?

Comment

Come on man... You cannot expect to buy a watch ON EBAY, ****ING EBAY, for 23% of its value and expect it to be legit.

Don't do it.

If you do, I hope you get ripped off. Save up and buy a nice watch. There are plenty of badass watches out there for similar prices.

Check out watchtime magazine

Comment

Sometimes you have to splurge on yourself, and you'd be wearing it everyday.. right? you really wanted it when it was $1300, so you might as well get it.

Comment

Why you coming on here to ask about it?

It's not like others have had a watch like that.

It is your money and your call.

Comment

You sound too poor to be buying a 1300 dollar watch.

I'd go to the mall and get me a nice Swatch. They are stylish, waterproof and can tell time.

And this way you get to save some of the money for things like groceries, diapers for baby, or maybe a nice dinner out with your old lady.

Comment

What does a pool guy need with a 1300 dollar watch?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                You sound too poor to be buying a 1300 dollar watch.

I'd go to the mall and get me a nice Swatch. They are stylish, waterproof and can tell time.

And this way you get to save some of the money for things like groceries, diapers for baby, or maybe a nice dinner out with your old lady.
                Too poor?

Naw dude, I am far from rich, but I am far from poor..... I would say I was a prime example of a middle class blue collar worker....

I have no baby, groceries are fine, and me and the old lady go out every weekend.....

The only reason I was asking is because I have never spent more than a couple of hundred on a watch..... And I wouldnt be looking at a watch in that price range if I couldnt afford it..... I probably wouldnt wouldnt even pay it all cash, I could just charge it to my account that I have with them when I bout my girls engagement ring and the two pairs of earrings that I have bought from them.....

My earrings were 1200 but I traded in some older earrings and got them for 600, I can afford the watch.... I was just saying, do you think saving the G on the watch that has is just a tad bit different than the original one that I wanted, and that is slightly used, is the way to go? And also if buying it off of Ebay would be cool..... Each watch is numbered to 500 and it comes with the SKU# so you can call Levian and make sure its legit.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  Too poor?

Naw dude, I am far from rich, but I am far from poor..... I would say I was a prime example of a middle class blue collar worker....

I have no baby, groceries are fine, and me and the old lady go out every weekend.....

The only reason I was asking is because I have never spent more than a couple of hundred on a watch..... And I wouldnt be looking at a watch in that price range if I couldnt afford it..... I probably wouldnt wouldnt even pay it all cash, I could just charge it to my account that I have with them when I bout my girls engagement ring and the two pairs of earrings that I have bought from them.....

My earrings were 1200 but I traded in some older earrings and got them for 600, I can afford the watch.... I was just saying, do you think saving the G on the watch that has is just a tad bit different than the original one that I wanted, and that is slightly used, is the way to go? And also if buying it off of Ebay would be cool..... Each watch is numbered to 500 and it comes with the SKU# so you can call Levian and make sure its legit.....
                  Be a man................

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    What does a pool guy need with a 1300 dollar watch?
                    To go out with and and have on my wrist.....

Just because I build, repair, and clean pools doesnt mean ****..... 48 hours a week I do that, the other 120 I dont.....

Comment

Working...
                    X