No announcement yet.

The Hawk vs. The Tijuana Tornado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hawk vs. The Tijuana Tornado

I think this would be an awesome fight. I think Margarito would, he is just the bigger man. Both these guys were stamina freaks with accumulation power. They both had pop but it was their willingness to take yours and give theirs that made them what they were. Both had great chins, they both are extremely busy. The Hawk didn't back down from anyone. I know that The Hawk was at 140 and The Tornado is at 147. This is obviously a theoretical match up. It would just be a ton of fun. Who wouldn't want to see this?

I think it would be fun and I know I just started a bs fight, but it is more just a conceptual match up.

margarito would probably win since he is a much larger fighter and

Pryor at 140 was unstioppable but 147 vs. an opponent that should be at 154, i think pryor would lose

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post

Pryor at 140 was unstioppable but 147 vs. an opponent that should be at 154, i think pryor would lose
      The larger fighter always has the advantage and takes the cake most of the time.

Its a very unfair matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post

Why so many excueses, Pryor wanted Leonard at welterweight and Leonard was a big welterweight.

I'll laugh when a nuthugger says Pryor would win.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          Why so many excueses, Pryor wanted Leonard at welterweight and Leonard was a big welterweight.

What excuses? I think Margarito would win

Comment

Pryor is the much better boxer but very small compared to Margarito.
            I go with the oldschool grandpa rule. The modern fighter always lose

Comment

I am just appreciating the concept of these guys fighting. I mean this would be a fun fight to see. It would be a fight of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post

You're the biggest nuthugger of them all- so you must crack yourself the **** up.

Comment

ohhhhh...i thought we were talkin about julian jackson

Comment

5 people beat tony so a smaller pryor might be able to beat him. But Tony would of loved to fight pryor he loves the smaller fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X