No announcement yet.

how do you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you do it?

for you married men, does your wife usually do the gift buying during the holidays? if you are single and working, do you buy gifts for family members and significant others? do you stress over what to get or do you wait until last minute and just wing it?

at our house, i always do the shopping, even for all my in-laws which really sucks because i never know what to get them. i don't know them (or like them) well enough to really know what to get. there is nothing worse that buying gifts and knowing that the person didn't really like the gift. it's like, well that was a waste of money.

Lmao, its funny how you always put sexually provacative Titles....
    Hey, feisty regarding a similar subject you should reply to my thread 'what should I do'

Comment

Thank god this is not in the main lounge
      I end up having to go out the last week but i'm trying to get a head start this year .

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
        Lmao, its funny how you always put sexually provacative Titles....
        Hey, feisty regarding a similar subject you should reply to my thread 'what should I do'
        Are the titles provocative or is your mind warped?lol...

Given the threadstarter I knew better. I'm a single father, do all of the shopping for whoever is close to me including my son. My boy is spoiled this time of year I have already spent 700, He's two If I am in a relationship, I don't try too hard to impress I would rather put some thought into making it a special and rememberable gift.

Comment

Its provocative.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
            for you married men, does your wife usually do the gift buying during the holidays? if you are single and working, do you buy gifts for family members and significant others? do you stress over what to get or do you wait until last minute and just wing it?

at our house, i always do the shopping, even for all my in-laws which really sucks because i never know what to get them. i don't know them (or like them) well enough to really know what to get. there is nothing worse that buying gifts and knowing that the person didn't really like the gift. it's like, well that was a waste of money.
            I learned along time ago after many "oh i love it"s when obviously they hated the gift.. SO now I give the giift you can never EVER go wrong with... MONEY.. even for my wife (the worst "I love it") cash it is.. When thye say i have no imgaination.. I just bring up a past gift.. and they quicky change their tune and say Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post

I exchange gifts wit the people I'm close to.

I don't demand any of em get me anything, but they usually do.

Comment

im not married

Comment

Working...
                X