No announcement yet.

Weed is for Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed is for Females

Literally the only time I smoke weed now days is when I'm with bítches..

Is this happening to anyone else? can one grow out of the smoker phase?

I prefer a tall cold beer over a blunt any day of the week when I used to be the complete opposite when I was younger...

discuss

its too mainstream. btches wont sck dck for weed anymore. sht, not even for a bump of coke.

Comment

https://youtu.be/kElHR66Y3es

*cries*

Comment

Nah. I still like a lil weed although since I've come to a rec legal weed state I've become a exclusive edibles user. Never been a fan of smoking in general really so the ease at which you can have access to weed via edibles without making them your damn self is f#cking lovely here.

Never been a beer fan at all & I go from 0 to crazy too quick with alcohol cuz I don't grasp the whole concept of "enjoying alcohol" & just like to get f#cked up ASAP so that got played out with me over time & after running into a DUI with my dumb ass.

Comment

There was a few years when I'd be high all day and wake up 3x a night to toke. I ditched it because I could tell I was getting stupider. Literally.

Now, I don't like the feeling. I feel too lazy and worthless when I'm high. My wife likes it though so I occasionally smoke with her. We also choose one night a week to get drunk.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-06-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Moving onto meth?

Comment

Vaping weed agrees with me more than smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                There was a few years when I'd be high all day and wake up 3x a night to toke. I ditched it because I could tell I was getting stupider. Literally.

Now, I don't like the feeling. I feel too lazy and worthless when I'm high. My wife likes it though so I occasionally smoke with her. We also choose one night a week to get drunk.
                Sameee.

even when I smoke sativa I still feel like i just wanna go to sleep.

But yeah when I was younger I was on that wake and bake lifestyle but its just really played out to me now I feel like weed is for the kiddies and girls these days

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Nah. I still like a lil weed although since I've come to a rec legal weed state I've become a exclusive edibles user. Never been a fan of smoking in general really so the ease at which you can have access to weed via edibles without making them your damn self is f#cking lovely here.

Never been a beer fan at all & I go from 0 to crazy too quick with alcohol cuz I don't grasp the whole concept of "enjoying alcohol" & just like to get f#cked up ASAP so that got played out with me over time & after running into a DUI with my dumb ass.
                  See now I never fúcked with edibles even in my prime stoner days.

Edibles creep up and they hit differently. At least when I hit the blunt I feel like I have control over my intake

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Moving onto meth?
                    I'm tempted to cook and sell that shíte like Heisenberg.

Comment

Working...
                    X