No announcement yet.

All credible insiders trainers are picking GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All credible insiders trainers are picking GGG

Douglas fisher, steve kim. Paulie mallanagi, porters, stephen a smith. Keep in mind the porters had ward koing kovalev in rematch. Paulie is the most competent one out there with no bias. Just a thought for those betting.

All flo-mos are going with canelo for obvious reasons not needed to explain.

Ehh that's all good and dandy but the only person who knows how this one will turn out is the great creator. This is a pick em fight, I think both fighters will be bringing in tools we haven't likely seen from them before.

Comment

wait a minute. did you just list Stephen A. as a credible insider?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Ehh that's all good and dandy but the only person who knows how this one will turn out is the great creator. This is a pick em fight, I think both fighters will be bringing in tools we haven't likely seen from them before.
        The GGG fans are very upset if anyone picks Canelo to win.

Comment

Since when Kim, Fisher, and Screaming A Smith are credible source here in NSB?

Maybe when it fits people agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            😂😂😂

This moron is getting some red K.

Comment

The GGG fans are very upset if anyone picks Canelo to win.
              I'm backing Golovkin to win but I think both sides have gone overboard with the animosity and the shhh talking to be honest. I just want a good fair fight where both men go home in one piece and maybe do it again next year. I'm more about the moment and the matchup than wasting my time talking crap. If I was sure either man was absolutely going to win I wouldn't even bother tuning in.

Comment

BS.com had trainers and fighters and trainers picking Canelo 19 to 13 (or something along those lines). Fisher, Kim, and SMith. Lol, thought this was a troll job until I realized the TS just sucks that bad.

Comment

he picked ggg so is credible for him..

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    Since when Kim, Fisher, and Screaming A Smith are credible source here in NSB?

Maybe when it fits people agenda?
                    I just skipped passed kim and fischer when I saw stephen A. I mean WTF???

Comment

Working...
                    X