Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare your last sexual experience to a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare your last sexual experience to a fight.

So this may sound stupid but I think it'll be funny. The rules are to compare your last sexual experience to a fight. If you've been dating someone for a while just pick some time that you can compare to a fight.

My last sexual experience was like Klitschko vs Thompson II. It wasn't something I wanted to happen, it wasn't something I was looking forward to, it was a mismatch, but it was the only thing I could turn on and was over fast. All in all I'm not asking for a rematch.

my last sexual experience was mayweather-cotto. yeah she bleed but I enjoyed it till it last and its more than we both could ask for..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      my last sexual experience was mayweather-cotto. yeah she bleed but I enjoyed it till it last and its more than we both could ask for..
      Haha nice.

Comment

Tyson vs. Marvis.

Yeah, it happened that quick.

Comment

Tyson vs. Marvis.

Yeah, it happened that quick.
          that was like 10 seconds. world record.

Comment

Cotto vs. Margarito, she kept trying to run away but I kept applying the pressure and strangling her until she couldn't breathe, then she eventually gave up.

I wasn't doing anything illegal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Cotto vs. Margarito, she kept trying to run away but I kept applying the pressure and strangling her until she couldn't breathe, then she eventually gave up.

I wasn't doing anything illegal though.
              Lmaoooooooo !!!!!!

Comment

this morning...

it was like Mayweather vs Ortiz

I try to wake her up for some ass, she turned around and said "sorry" and gave me a kiss once I noticed she wasn't looking I blind sided her and she was on the bed wondering wtf just happen.....

Comment

Pac v May.

last night i came out of the bathroom after brushing - just getting ready for bed. she is just off her period and she turns into an animal the day or two after. i got to back to bed and she's in some lingerie that she bought, face down on the bed, ass showing talking about 'so would you mind giving me a massage'? (the same game she used to give me in high-school. anyway, IT HAPPENED but it was a shock. Just like Pac vs May.

Comment

on a side note; my whole body hurts today. damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X