Deontay Wilder doing the stanky multiple times video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder doing the stanky multiple times video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQruG2vMbI

Deontay Wilder is the p4p best dancer, whether he wins or loses, he can dance baby. Also, did you see that morbidly obese guy knock him down into the ropes? Well it's in the video.

Ouch.

#BumSquad
    #BumsLivesMatter

You guys are some stalkers lol. Wilder got you bytches shook.

Comment

One windmill right hand is all it takes and Deontay Wilder will be the Unified champion. Anthony Joshua and Matchroom are scared. If they know what's good for them they should run for the hills.

Comment

What is it with all these videos surfacing of AJ and Wilder being knocked down? What does it prove other than they're human? Really, no one gives a ****.

Comment

Lmao Wilder is a BUM

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            What is it with all these videos surfacing of AJ and Wilder being knocked down? What does it prove other than they're human? Really, no one gives a ****.
            No, because the iron men on here won't put up with guys being hurt by punches. Everyones a bum, chinny, cowardly, and everyone who supports a fighter is a tard, fan boy or wants ****sexual relations with them.If you even get hit in a fight, lose a round, or a guy takes you the distance your a hype job bum. The posters on this site are just incredibly tough and have high standards, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              You guys are some stalkers lol. Wilder got you bytches shook.
              Haha I love Wilder, I hope he beats AJ but I don't mind having a good laugh at other's expense. Someone showed me the video a few days ago and I thought it was hilarious

Comment

I thought the Haye sparring footage would be on there.

Comment

haha deontay doing that nigga dance

Comment

Why does Wilder dress and act like a fool? What was that stupid dance all about? This bum will get exposed as soon as he steps up.

Comment

Working...
                    X