Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two gems from WV2 Twitter account (other than calling Nonitos wife a PIG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two gems from WV2 Twitter account (other than calling Nonitos wife a PIG)

1. Against Puertoricans not from projects (the majority) and against the press for trying to make him a star

Naa yo y mi Sra. Somos de barrio la de urba se caguen en sus madres!!  mi sra vale mas q todas juntas me ama por lo q hago por ella y mi hija y no por lo q la mierda de prensa quiere hacer q me vean como estrella

A ultima hora quiero q sepan q represento realmente a mi gente del barrio y CASERIO y no a todos los masca bola q se lucran de mi éxito para decir q son boricuas #apuntateesedato
    Mi CASERIO 4 life aunq llegue a la luna sigo siendo del CASERIO FULL!!

Translation:

Me and my wife, we are from the project. Those who are not from the hood can **** on their own mothers. My wife is worth more than all the other women combined because she loves me for what I do for her and my daughter, and not for what the **** press wants, who wants other to see me as a star.

At the end I want people to know that I really represent people from the hood, and not every testicle muncher who uses my triumphs to say he is boricua.

2. All-out attack against fan after someone said that Nonito is too big and strong @ 122 and that Nonito is fast and hits hard

Así decían de sonsona y me les vine en el culo a todos y esta nova hacer la ecepsion por q mientras los deseos de ustedes son negativos yo los convierto positivo para dar un resultado a mi favor y después vengan donde mi a mamaria el popo RT

Que mucho MAMABICHO hipócrita hay!!! Pero saben q ustedes no medan nada y me importa un
    Cojon si vas a mi o no por q lo q realmente me importa es q mi esposa y mi nena estén bien y su apoyo es el real y es el q me interesa...#apuntateesedato

Translation:

You all said the same thing about Sonsona, and I came in your ass*s and this time will not be the exception. You negative desires I turn into positives and they you all will come here to suck my d*ck.

How many hypocrite c*cksuckers there are. But you give me nothing and I don't give a testicle if you cheer me or not, because I only really care about my wife and daughter being good, and their support is real and that's the one I care about.

Fan then told him that he wishes that Nonito beats him, and that Cotto is better than him.

Vazquez talks a lot of **** on twitter. He did the same with JuanMa.

Comment

WV2 is going to get KTFO Saturday night.

Comment

Whats wrong with this dude.

Comment

...Well, that is what twitter is for...Chattin ****!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Whats wrong with this dude.

he's thinking about that second knockout loss on his record and it's starting to sink in

he sounds nuts if you ask me
            is he trying to lose fans?

Comment

WV2 is an idiot talking like that. The fans are the ones that pay to watch him fight.

Dude has his head up his azz

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                WV2 is an idiot talking like that. The fans are the ones that pay to watch him fight.

Dude has his head up his azz
                I have not quoted up everything he says. But he does seem somewhat crazy (which I have said before, he looks like the next Judah/Kermit).

There are class warfare comments (him talking about how people don't like someone like him beating up "white collar" fighters) that really show how he is living in a bubble. Most people here in Puerto Rico, "project" or not, are definitely NOT rich. Most boxers, probably every boxer he has fought, is NOT a rich, white collar guy. He seems to think that if you are not living off government welfare, you are a rich guy.

Comment

Who is this wv2 everyone speaks of

Comment

WV2 I hope stays n boxing but if he goes off the deep end I hope it's more Kelly Pavlik then Ike Ibeabuchi......

Comment

Working...
                    X