No announcement yet.

MMA Guys Can't Respond To Boxing Elites Parrying Or Flicking Off Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Guys Can't Respond To Boxing Elites Parrying Or Flicking Off Shots

It's pretty straight forward. Floyd flicked off shots effortlessly the way Alvarez flicked off Khan's shots due to power, respectfully. In MMA the gloves are more practical because you can literally grab your opponents gloves when parrying and timing rhythm. You just cant do that with boxing gloves.

Let's be real. If you paid an MMA guy an extra 20k to act like Bruce Lee in the ring, hence act, you get a bozo like McBoner.
    The End.

I'd like to see some gifs illustrating this from the fight this Saturday night. I saw one where Floyd parried a three punch combo from McRunner beautifully.

Comment

The main thing is Conor had no idea how to conserve himself and inside fight. He can only fight at a distance or clinch. Once Floyd got past that counter uppercut, Conor had no answer every time Floyd was inside his jab. I give Conor credit for being able to land a lot of putty pat punches, but in the end it did nothing. Floyd walked through it all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        The main thing is Conor had no idea how to conserve himself and inside fight. He can only fight at a distance or clinch. Once Floyd got past that counter uppercut, Conor had no answer every time Floyd was inside his jab. I give Conor credit for being able to land a lot of putty pat punches, but in the end it did nothing. Floyd walked through it all.
        its not about conserving himself. his punch numbers weren't that high. his stamina just sucks. if he punched a far higher punch percentage relative to his weight class then maybe he'd be better off conserving. but he simply has poor stamina

Comment

Working...
        X