Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rockin allowed to be flamed in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Rockin allowed to be flamed in the lounge?

Rules clearly state that all flaming goes to the Thunderdome,yet Anorak has made more than 1 thread flaming Rockin and they were not moved nor deleted...if you make a thread flaming anyone else here it is either moved or deleted ..why the bias?if you have rules here lets follow them for everyone.no 1 deserves to be flamed every time they log on to their favorite website.It is not fair and it is sickening.If you have an issue with Rockin take it to the thunderdome is that not the rules? i made a FAO to Maniac yesterday just to test this logic and my thread was moved...why wasnt the FAO about Rocking moved?

Snitch..........

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      Snitch..........
      I like Rockin and dont appreciate how he is allowed to be attacked by multiple posters,it aint right and i stand by that

Comment

When you're finished with a sentence, make sure to put a period and then indent. Just hit the space bar once. Don't forget to capitalize the first letter in the new sentence. It's not that hard friend.

This also goes for commas, you must add a space after a comma.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Rules clearly state that all flaming goes to the Thunderdome,yet Anorak has made more than 1 thread flaming Rockin and they were not moved nor deleted...if you make a thread flaming anyone else here it is either moved or deleted ..why the bias?if you have rules here lets follow them for everyone.no 1 deserves to be flamed every time they log on to their favorite website.It is not fair and it is sickening.If you have an issue with Rockin take it to the thunderdome is that not the rules? i made a FAO to Maniac yesterday just to test this logic and my thread was moved...why wasnt the FAO about Rocking moved?
          and yet you and your BFF flame and harass me every other day

Comment

As many have pointed out, Rockin' actually seems to enjoy the attention. Why else would he allow himself to be blatantly baited over and over?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              and yet you and your BFF flame and harass me every other day
              Hey man i had no issue with you until you started disrespecting me,i dont play that racial crap because it is ignorant,if you think that is funny fine but direct it elsewhere,i think all racist should be put to death,that would make the world a better place

Comment

Hey man i had no issue with you until you started disrespecting me,i dont play that racial crap because it is ignorant,if you think that is funny fine but direct it elsewhere,i think all racist should be put to death,that would make the world a better place
                What about people who have claimed to have killed other people before, and sent out death threats online. Are they okay?

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  What about people who have claimed to have killed other people before, and sent out death threats online. Are they okay?
                  stop talking to me man i dont like you

Comment

stop talking to me man i dont like you
                    oh God don't send me death threats over twitter bro! please god no!!

Comment

Working...
                    X