No announcement yet.

you ever get so high

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you ever get so high

you wake up somewhere and dont know how you got there??

I'm pretty sure everybody has been that high and/or drunk at least once in their lifetime, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I'm pretty sure everybody has been that high and/or drunk at least once in their lifetime, Larry.
      man im high as **** 2 blunts of lollipop kush to the face

Comment

i woke up this morning at the park in the backseat of my car with a half empty bottle of steel reserve

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          you wake up somewhere and dont know how you got there??
          Never that personally, but I have woke up wondering what the girl next to me name was quite a few times.

Comment

you ever get so high that you thought you were home already...only to wake up on the couch at some party?

its one of those 'goddammit' moments because you have to drive home

Comment

Comment

High and drunk at the same time?? Of course.

Just high? You shouldn't be smokin. Will never get legalized cuz of smokers like you. SMH.

Comment

its been a while since I've been in that stage but I do have some memory one night...The Tunnel NYC me and my brother...two fat Blunts with Blueberry Haze before going in a fifth of Hennessy inside straight and light up another Blunt on my way home...woke up inside the car in front of my house don't know how the fu°k I got there...first thing I did was thank God I was safe then kept sleeping...good times!

Comment

nope

i don't do drugs

Comment

Working...
                    X