Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we humans didn't fear death we wouldn't need religion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If we humans didn't fear death we wouldn't need religion.

Nor would it thrive and mutate to appease those who want it for control.

God fearing folks whatcha think??
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 02-21-2012, 09:57 PM.

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Nor would it thrive and mutate to appease those who want it for control.

God fearing folks whatcha think??
    What you mean to say is if we didn't have religion we wouldn't fear death a lot Of people fear where there going when they die more so then how they get there because the religions hold so much power people feel if I didn't do everything perfect I'll end up in hell or something equal to it there's nothing scary about dying just a means to a end

Comment

Not fear death but fear whats after death

Most wont risk making their own decision because they fear the unknown and are told if you believe, youll be alright

Anyway religion is a human part of life and stems from our earliest existance

Comment

I would like to know why them people in the bible got to live like 800 years and then die tho like damn can I do that-_-

Comment

And if we didn't have morals I wouldn't mind shooting you and you whole fucking family in the head thread starter

Comment

Not sure why people fear the inevitable, **** it, when you go, you go.

But Religion is just a good way of living to people, keeps people from doing stupid ****.

I just don't focus on that Religion/God bull**** though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              And if we didn't have morals I wouldn't mind shooting you and you whole fucking family in the head thread starter
              Damn kill a fellow True DMx fan haha it may hurt your feelins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Damn kill a fellow True DMx fan haha it may hurt your feelins lol
                Whaaaat, and here I thought we had a good ''what if'' thread going.

DMX Eh... You're good in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Whaaaat, and here I thought we had a good ''what if'' thread going.

DMX Eh... You're good in my book.

"Feel the pain, feel the joy, of a man who was never a boy. 4 real Arf arf, arf, arf, arf."

Comment

Fear of non-existence after death just shows how arrogant we are as a species.

Making up stories to make ourselves feel better about death is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X