Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any females that are into boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know any females that are into boxing?

I have not met a single girl that is into boxing or knows anything besides the names Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson. Even those all they know is that they hear Ali is the greatest and Mike Tyson bit some guys ear off. Anyone know any girls into the sport?

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    I have not met a single girl that is into boxing or knows anything besides the names Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson. Even those all they know is that they hear Ali is the greatest and Mike Tyson bit some guys ear off. Anyone know any girls into the sport?
    I know boxer that fight female...does that count?

Comment

Reed's girl. That bastard. Mine loathes it.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        I know boxer that fight female...does that count?
        As in a female boxer? If so then that's even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Reed's girl. That bastard. Mine loathes it.
          Reed is a lucky man. All the girls I know it's like a foreign language to them and have never seen it, but if they did they would loathe it too.

Comment

My girl is into boxing and she spars at the gym. Three of my female FB friends talk boxing with me all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
              My girl is into boxing and she spars at the gym. Three of my female FB friends talk boxing with me all the time.
              Lucky you to have a girl into it. In my short lived time that I was in a boxing gym there was 1 girl in the gym, but she didn't even watch boxing, she just went there for the exercise and she was banging the trainer.

Comment

There are like 5 fine ass chicks in my boxing gym...my chick hates it when they call me up and ask me if i'd like to meet up at the track for a run and some light workouts. They are rrally into boxing, sometimes I wish I was single! I would sooo get with one of them, specially one that I spend a lot of time with, shes beautiful and is fuckin awesome! We have a lot of fun when we meet up for workouts on weekends.

Comment

Comment

my ex liked boxing....ffuuukkkk!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X