No announcement yet.

Why is Tunney a good poster ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Tunney a good poster ?

That's the real question, the question that really matters. Polls don't answer such a question.

I get heat for my open dislike for the Klitschkos and because I have been exposing a lot of people illogical and biased (Klitschko nuthuggers particularly and BattlingNelson among others). Those people get butthurt, then they side with other people who dislike you for the same reasons (hilarious). Anway.

So basically, I am a bad poster for exposing people. People don't like that. So I am a bad poster. For breaking down their illogical claims. Posting as much useful stuff as I can. That's what makes me a bad poster, a troll, it appears.

But why is Tunney a good poster ? How does he really contribute to the forums ?

Beyond my dislike for him, looking at it objectively, I just don't see how. He never has any insightful opinion about boxing related topics. When he does get in a boxing discussion, he will say something like ''Ibeabuchi was similar to Peter''. Wow. He is much more interested in racial discussions than he is interested in boxing.

All the threads he starts are about posters and upcoming fights. Polls. Who will win ? Who is the better poster ? His knowledge is limited to which boxing events are coming up. Aside from the fact that he provides links for users, no, this guy cannot possibly be considered a good poster in my book.

So please, enlighten me, how is this guy is a good poster ?

Only logical arguments please.

When it comes to White People and White Fighters...........he's the best.

Outside of that he's IMO one of the worst on this website.

He's a predictable Nazi clown who annoys the **** out of me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Tunney is excellent for providing streams and notices of many European fights.

I appreciate that he always provides good links for some fights I would miss otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

He's one of those ones that could end up marrying a black woman or something. You know, the ones who are a bit confused. Maybe he'll come around one day.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

in what way ? he does know a lot of them, but he isn't capable of getting into a discussion about anything

how does he contribute to this forum because he knows a lot of european fighters names ?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I appreciate that he always provides good links for some fights I would miss otherwise.
            so that's all ??? that's the only reason he is considered a good poster by some ?

god...

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
              so that's all ??? that's the only reason he is considered a good poster by some ?

god...

If you can get me some links of some live Asian fights I want to see, I'd think you are a good poster too.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Yes and he also knows plenty about boxing from all around the world including many obscure fighters who I can tell most regulars have never seen fight.

Comment

He is knowledgeable especially on the Eastern European front and that is where a lot of good young prospects are coming from.

Tunney has contributed a lot more than you TS.

Only time I see you is on this part of the forum.

Go ahead and surprise TS.

Comment

I can't call him a bad poster.

Comment

Working...
                    X