No announcement yet.

Poooooooo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poooooooo

We took our 9 year old daughter to six flags this weekend. It was a planned trip to stay for the weekend. She's nine and we we're talking on the way down to six flags coming from NV. I was telling her all about poop maps and all about SF. It was pretty funny.

So we get to six flags and run through the place quick. We go a lot and there was no one there. She's never been to SF so I suggested maybe we go just so she can see the place.

We get there and she's in aww. Keep in mind she doesn't really remember living in CA. She's just really seen the NV area. So we go to the peer and park. Look around at the shops and she yells "dad theres human poop!!!!!" Now she has every person around looking at the poo and theres a lot of attention focused on the poo. Most just shrugged it off.

I lost it and started laughing. We just got done talking about this and Bam here's poo right in front of us! Best part is I'm sure she thought her dad was full of it before we saw the poo haha

I told my wife, you know what's funny is she will always remember what a ****ty place SF is. Lol
    Mike D Mike D JimRaynor JimRaynor like this.

so glad ur back otherwise we'd miss gems like this

Comment

lol poop is the highlight of a family trip lmfao, homeboy you doing the family thing wrong.

Comment

And you didn't take pictures? Smh.

Comment

How did it taste?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lol poop is the highlight of a family trip lmfao, homeboy you doing the family thing wrong.
            Guess you had to be there. Let's see, I'm 45 years old I'm not like you youngsters that take pics of everything. Plus I didn't really want to look at **** for longer than I had too.

We hit six flags had a blast. Went to the peer and had a blast then to our hotel pool all in one day.

Yeah that was the highlight, c'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              We took our 9 year old daughter to six flags this weekend. It was a planned trip to stay for the weekend. She's nine and we we're talking on the way down to six flags coming from NV. I was telling her all about poop maps and all about SF. It was pretty funny.

So we get to six flags and run through the place quick. We go a lot and there was no one there. She's never been to SF so I suggested maybe we go just so she can see the place.

We get there and she's in aww. Keep in mind she doesn't really remember living in CA. She's just really seen the NV area. So we go to the peer and park. Look around at the shops and she yells "dad theres human poop!!!!!" Now she has every person around looking at the poo and theres a lot of attention focused on the poo. Most just shrugged it off.

I lost it and started laughing. We just got done talking about this and Bam here's poo right in front of us! Best part is I'm sure she thought her dad was full of it before we saw the poo haha

I told my wife, you know what's funny is she will always remember what a ****ty place SF is. Lol

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              How did it taste?
              Guess you had to be there. Let's see, I'm 45 years old I'm not like you youngsters that take pics of everything. Plus I didn't really want to look at **** for longer than I had too.

We hit six flags had a blast. Went to the peer and had a blast then to our hotel pool all in one day.

Yeah that was the highlight, c'mon.
              damn, SF must be full of homeless meth heads now. i live in a city with a very bad meth problem and haven't seen human poo yet, but i have seen almost everything else, lol. meth heads shaving their legs and changing their clothes in the park. we even have a tent city down by the river

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

damn, SF must be full of homeless meth heads now. i live in a city with a very bad meth problem and haven't seen human poo yet, but i have seen almost everything else, lol. meth heads shaving their legs and changing their clothes in the park. we even have a tent city down by the river
                Man it stunk so bad down there also. Straight sewer! We did have fun tho.

Comment

For those that dont know what Im talking about
                  https://www.sfgate.com/local/article...e-13278828.php

Comment

For those that dont know what Im talking about
                    https://www.sfgate.com/local/article...e-13278828.php
                    lol, that article said some of it is dog pooo, either way SF streets sound like one of the last places i'd want to walk around

Comment

Working...
                    X