No announcement yet.

100% guarantee pac/jmm III will be more exciting than pac/wifebeater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% guarantee pac/jmm III will be more exciting than pac/wifebeater

I'm not saying it will be a better fight or even the fight I wanna see, but I guarantee 100% pac/jmm III will be more exciting than pac/wifebeater.

why?

cause jmm is a mexican warrior and will fight, while wifebeater is a defensive-minded black boxer and will run.

I think that all depends at what weight they agree to fight. At 147 Pac will be dominant at 135 that fight will be FOY candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      I'm not saying it will be a better fight or even the fight I wanna see, but I guarantee 100% pac/jmm III will be more exciting than pac/wifebeater.

why?

cause jmm is a mexican warrior and will fight, while wifebeater is a defensive-minded black boxer and will run.
      Hands down.

Millions PPV buyers will be disappointed as f#ck when they pay to see Pacquiao-Mayweather.

"OOooooHH, I can't wait to get you in the ring." -- Mayweather, then proceeds to pot-shot to a decision.

I'd rather see Ortiz in there with Pacquiao, at least well get a barn burner.

Comment

not at 147

Comment

why?

Didn't you criticize Floyd for fighting JMM at 147????????????

Your dogeating ass must have rabies.

Comment

Bob Arum : PAC will never face a Golden boy fighter, good thread though.

Comment

why?

The racist troll comes out of the cave once again....

Comment

welterweight catchweight, 145,marquez weighs about this on fight nights,pac weighs in as that.

pac will probably get more succes v marquez cuz he will try land and counter,and will get countered by pacman.

floyd will be rough,hold and hit,jab a lot,but still get closed down and hit by pac,and without cramp pac will move a lot better,land easy on floyd and hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                  welterweight catchweight, 145,marquez weighs about this on fight nights,pac weighs in as that.

pac will probably get more succes v marquez cuz he will try land and counter,and will get countered by pacman.

floyd will be rough,hold and hit,jab a lot,but still get closed down and hit by pac,and without cramp pac will move a lot better,land easy on floyd and hurt him.

the difference is that jmm is a brave mexican and has no fear of pac and will punch with pac even though he gets hit.

wifebeater once he gets hit will run and go into survivor mode like all persons of african descent that pac has fought.

Comment

Another fight that will be weak sauce.

How many garbage ass fights will Pac fight in a row?

Comment

Working...
                    X