Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan would beat Floyd Mayweather jr.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Amir Khan fought mayweather he would be victorious.

He has the style to beat him. Khan's speed & his jab would present huge problems for Floyd. Old man De La Hoya's jab was giving mayweather problems.
    Oscar beat Floyd too.

Imagine what Khan would do? Mayweather never picks an opponent with a jab.

Khan would defeat mayweather I'm certain of it.

Amir khan > Gayweather.

Even if you believe that Oscar beat Floyd that doesn't mean Khan will

Oscar would have slaughtered Khan, the beating would have been so bad I don't even wanna think about it

Comment

Comment

no , .. carlos molina at 154 on the other hand outworks floyd imo...

Comment

trolling

khans own mother doesnt think he can beat floyd

Comment

Khan needs to test the waters at 147 before thinking about Floyd Mayweather. He does have a jab but he'll need more than that - ring discipline for one. Mayweather will undoubtedly rile him up during the press conference like angel garcia did and that could easily coax Khan into making the same sort of basic mistakes he did in the Garcia fight, and against Mayweather those mistakes would be very self-destructive, Khan would get stopped again. We'll see if he improves this year and maybe in 2014 he'll be adequately prepared for a Mayweather bout. Right now, Mayweather either stops him or UDs him.

Comment

Khan couldn't even beat Prescott and Peterson, I doubt he could beat any top welters.

I never thought I would say this about Mayweather, but Mayweather punches too hard for Khan.

Comment

Anthony Mundine would beat Sergio Martinez.

Comment

one pull right sniper counter on the chin and khan is going down. earlier than the garcia fight.

Comment

Where is Prescott when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                    X