No announcement yet.

Were do the best fighters come from?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were do the best fighters come from?

Hello everybody I'm D-Master and I'm new here. I can see there are a lot of people from different country's who post here. I would like to read your opinions on the following question. What country produces the best fighters in the world?

Ush!

hmm.. i dont think its the country but them man!! brazil has a lof of good fighters.. so does russia and the states too.. england is getting there too..

japan has a few good ones!!

Comment

Don't forget Holland dude. Aerts and Hoost rank among the top K-1 fighters of all time and Semmy Schilt is doing a pretty good job taking names in Pride

Comment

oh i forgot.. but i thought we were talking about mma.. i know heath trains there but he is from texas. and u have yvel.. he is pretty good.. and dirty bob.. he is not that great!

and u have a lof of other good guys too when i start to think of it!
        lol

Comment

There are just a few countries, i do not know why: Japan, Russia, USA, Holand, England and Brazil ...

Comment

well russia isnt one country!

and we have a few from australia too.

Comment

I would say Brazil, USA, Japan, Holland,Russia and maybe England

Comment

Brazil Champions in Pride & UFC - Nog, Vanderlei, Busta
                USA Champions in Pride and UFC - Ricco, Tito, Hughes, Pulver/Penn

But I still have to go with Brazil, b/c they win championships outside of their country, whereas USA fighters don't seem to travel as well.

If Josh beats Nog, then IMO USA gets the title for MMA.

First post. Nice place you got here.

Comment

They come from Brazil sir.
                  They train muay thai in Holland.

Comment

First off I'd like to welcome D-Master and Thanos to the forums.

I think it is evening up where the best fighters come from. For a long while I felt it was Brazil but now I think it is Brazil, US, Holland, Japan. Other countries are bringing great talent as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X