will Khan duck Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Khan duck Murray

what do peeps think of this
    Murray is 23. Is undefeated in 26 fights, is the British champion and has had some exposure in the usa by fighting on the undercard to Floyd and oscar.
    He has called out Khan who tonight after winning the Lonsdale belt.
    Now khan's next fight is going to be in manchester against an unnamed opponent. The funny thing is that Murray is born and raised in Manchester.
    This fight would be a mega fight on the domestic scene. 2 young undefeated talents fighting for the British and commonwealth titles. Because Murray is from Manchester and Khan is from about 10 minutes from Manchester they would easily sell out the Manchester Evening News arena with 18000 peeps.
    If khan does'nt take this challenge then he will go right down in my estimations of him. This fight has to be made imo
    The funny thing is, if both fighters put up a good performance and its a classic it could be the making of them both on the global scene

John Murray is a decent fighter, but at this point I think Khan needs to step things up. Enough of fighting these domestic fighters, if he expects to move forward he needs to fight someone like Yuri Romonav.

Comment

Amir Khan wouldnt duck anybody. its frank warren making the fights

Comment

With Warren in his corner then kahn can duck murray, But Murray is nothing special and if they do get it on Khan would knock him out, Warren wouldnt want to make the fight though just like he Had Hatton ducking Witter like the plague.

Comment

there is no way this will happen frank will not allow it !! franks job basicly is to keep amire winin and to keep him sellin out the areans, calzaghe is the pefect example wasted the best years of his carear fightin nobodys and it was only when he was comin to the end and frank had almost fully milked the cash cow he ALLOWED him to take some risky fights , wot frank realy wants is to keep amire tickin over with some fights he knows he will win until a weak champion comes along then give amire his shot proplem is now though there are no weak links !!!!!!! murry is wayyyyy to risky

Comment

romanov would hurt khan. It wouldnt surprise me if murray beat him, way too risky for warrens little cash cow. murray was awesome on friday

Comment

I hope Murray phone Witter up for advise on how Warren fighters duck real domestic challenges.

Comment

I don't think it will happen.....
                Warren is too "canny" to take any risks with Amir.It would make a good fight though!
                I went to the show on Friday and watched all of the fights and Meager V Murray was a war

Comment

probably. Frank warren will duck everyone, till he manages to get his hands on the WBO

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                    With Warren in his corner then kahn can duck murray, But Murray is nothing special and if they do get it on Khan would knock him out, Warren wouldnt want to make the fight though just like he Had Hatton ducking Witter like the plague.
                    I seriously doubt that Khan would KO Murray, IMO Murray is the hottest young fighter at the weight today (UK) and would have far too much heart for Khan at the moment, he was superb on Friday and I for one would love to see Khan face Murray on Sept 6th.

Originally posted by d-1-n-only View Post
                    probably. Frank warren will duck everyone, till he manages to get his hands on the WBO
                    LOL at just how true your post is .... Warren LOVES the WBO and WBU belts, he will milk his cash cow for all he is worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X